Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Random Model X sightings

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just a heads-up / FYI for certain folks:

Bonnie, I had your Sig X sitting in my driveway most of this morning. But out of respect for your stated wishes, I'm not gonna post any photos of it.

Besides, they've got drool over all of them. And not just Borealis's.....

I'm pleased to see early deliveries taking place. Helps to know that progress is occurring with no recent news or communication from Tesla Motors.

That type of car transport was used for the delivery of my Model S Signature:

[video=vimeo;53200128]https://vimeo.com/53200128[/video]

@BoldSharpe : I totally understand your excitement, and I would have been equally excited to see it too! :) I want to make it very clear that my comments were NOT directed at you personally. I was only trying to ask the philosophical question "Do we really need to go this far?"

Again, I totally understand your excitement and I am excited for this vehicle as well. I meant no offense to you, and I really hope you do not continue to feel personally attacked. I'm just hoping the community reins its hysteria over every shred of information so that we can all remain civil to each other (and other owners not on the forums).

Remember: At the end of the day, we're all on the same side. :) Go Tesla!

Was just going back through the photos looking at how many had the spoiler deployed and noticed that half of these pictures show it up and the other half it's down.

Noticed the white one just up thread on the trailer is down but most others, even when parked are up. Odd.

keyboard.png

#notagraphicdesigner