Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

REAL interior shots

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The Oak Brook store in Chicago had a Pearl White static vehicle, it may have been a Beta...the paint is gorgeous. I can't recall what the interior trim was. The CF trim is very nice, not overly glossy but with a nice sheen in the pattern.

The Oak Brook store in Chicago had a Pearl White static vehicle, it may have been a Beta...the paint is gorgeous. I can't recall what the interior trim was. The CF trim is very nice, not overly glossy but with a nice sheen in the pattern.

The static display at Oak Brook used to be a Sig red beta. I believe the white one at Oak Brook is a release candidate. It has tan leather and obeche (I think obeche). The VIN is R00109. These pictures I took were to primarily show the paint armor, which shows an obvious discoloration.

2012-09-05 11.54.38.jpg
2012-09-05 11.54.55.jpg
2012-09-05 11.55.16.jpg

The test drive vehicle is a silver/grey model. I didn't look at the VIN when I drove it.

Oh okay Thanks!.

- - - Updated - - -

ZOMG!!!! I WANT THE BLUE NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW. The Blue/Tan combo is nice. Props.

- - - Updated - - -

Does the performance have smoked taillights? because i saw some pics and wasnt sure if they were smoked or the lighting made it look like that. because i would like to see if i could opt for no smoke.

I'm sure you've seen pics, but these were mine of the blue/tan at the DC store. Loved it.

View attachment 10375View attachment 10376View attachment 10377View attachment 10378

Hard to say thanks with enough thanks. I just happened to check back to this thread. The blue is red hot and other colors pale by comparison and make many green with envy or breathlessly purple, and with no shade of gray there. I am back in black in Blue, indeed. Wow. Search "Will the real pacific blue"... In the forum and enjoy MattK's beautiful exposé of why It's Easy Being Blue.

I'm sure you've seen pics, but these were mine of the blue/tan at the DC store. Loved it.

This car (if it was the same one I was in at the Dallas Amp Tour) changed my mind on two fronts:

1) The blue was stunning. I did not have a color chosen at this point. When I left the property, I did.

2) The non-pano roof allowed me to understand what other tall people in the back felt like. I sat in the Brown Static Model in the lot (which had the pano roof) and had a bit more headroom in the back. So that sold me on the pano roof.

As an aside, Diana wanted the brown. She thought it was a cool chocolate color. I reminded her of her wardrobe - which is 87.4% brown - and that we can evaluate any outside factors that may skew one toward one color or another. We also discussed her desire to escape that extensive brown persona and move towards other colors in the closet region of our domicile. The eleven second stare gave me a stomach ache. We got blue.

Hard to say thanks with enough thanks. I just happened to check back to this thread. The blue is red hot and other colors pale by comparison and make many green with envy or breathlessly purple, and with no shade of gray there. I am back in black in Blue, indeed. Wow. Search "Will the real pacific blue"... In the forum and enjoy MattK's beautiful exposé of why It's Easy Being Blue.

I love that thread.

I am finding it to be a real challenge deciding between blue/tan and blue/black. Tan did make the car feel nice and open, but black leather gives the inside such a sleek look. I've never had a car with black leather, and there's something appealing about that. I envision the tan getting roughed up by the children with dirty shoes. Maybe I need to get over that.

- - - Updated - - -

We know this is the INTERIOR shots thread right? ;)

I distinctly see some of the interior in my photos!

I love that thread.

I am finding it to be a real challenge deciding between blue/tan and blue/black. Tan did make the car feel nice and open, but black leather gives the inside such a sleek look. I've never had a car with black leather, and there's something appealing about that. I envision the tan getting roughed up by the children with dirty shoes. Maybe I need to get over that.

While I am tan - wife will like it better - the black will be stunning with the blue. Has a fast look to it - in my head... Tan a little warmer, family, but not Station Wagon!

Remember that the "tan" interior is really "black and tan". Only the seating surface, portions of the side panel, top of the center console, and underside of the dash are tan. The carpet and back of the seats are black. So, just tell the kids to keep their feet on the floor, and you'll be fine.