Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It was a long long long Journey. It was well worth the wait. It’s Beautiful. I love it. All the gaps are great. I do notice the Glove box looks to be a little off. The right side of the glove box door hangs about 3/16 lower than the left side. I went over a lot with the SA. His name is Emanuel. He had everything set up for me. I accepted the delivery from his phone. It’s 100 miles for anything I see. He told me to just report it in the app. It took about 20 or so minutes for Auto pilot and navigation to calibrate. I have it home now. I will go through all the functions now. You can watch all the videos. Until you actually get in and are behind the wheel. It’s just not the same. The interior looks phenomenal. Oh my lord. Them White seats. Lol. I’ll probably just install a few accessories today. Floor mat’s and center consuls tray’s. Maybe the screen protector. Good luck to everyone waiting. It won’t disappoint you.
1653148639508.jpeg
White on white looks pristine

• Love
Reactions: Jones1
It was a long long long Journey. It was well worth the wait. It’s Beautiful. I love it. All the gaps are great. I do notice the Glove box looks to be a little off. The right side of the glove box door hangs about 3/16 lower than the left side. I went over a lot with the SA. His name is Emanuel. He had everything set up for me. I accepted the delivery from his phone. It’s 100 miles for anything I see. He told me to just report it in the app. It took about 20 or so minutes for Auto pilot and navigation to calibrate. I have it home now. I will go through all the functions now. You can watch all the videos. Until you actually get in and are behind the wheel. It’s just not the same. The interior looks phenomenal. Oh my lord. Them White seats. Lol. I’ll probably just install a few accessories today. Floor mat’s and center consuls tray’s. Maybe the screen protector. Good luck to everyone waiting. It won’t disappoint you.
1653148639508.jpeg
Looks amazing! Posts like these remind me the wait will be well worth it. Congrats and enjoy!

• Love
Reactions: Jones1
Now imagine how frustrated MYLR customers are when their EDD keeps getting pushed out by customers who order MYPs after them, and get the car sooner, because MYPs are becoming more popular and affordable relative to the price increases of the LR.

We are not breaking ground in this discussion because MYP customers refuse to acknowledge the equivalency here. It’s a great car. Everyone wants one. Everyone is waiting longer.
If only it was that cut and dry... Already saw a few LR to P swappers complaining about the “harsh ride” over on the FB group… gotta love it!

At the end of the day though, if you’re ok spending a few thousand more to essentially move up in line, then that’s all that matters. Tesla is to blame for the logistics.

Picked up today also.
Be told that I can not inspect inside of the car till I accept the car. Did not expect that. (But there is 100 mile policy)
Michelin all season tyres and charging cable, which is a surprise.
Driving is a bit bumpy. And driving wheel is heavy. Also, one petal drive is not easy...
I had one pedal driving figured out by the end of my test drive. Once you get the feel for it, It’s amazing

Last edited:
Just received everybody’s favorite update. I got the trade in your vehicle text. Can’t wait to not receive my vin for another 3 months!
I ordered a PMY on May 11th, received EDD if 28 July to 8 Sept. On May 12th I tendered my current Y as a trade. Given I won’t be seeing a VIN for months, does Tesla place your Trade in limo until you get closer to your EDD. We didn’t do a trade when we bought our 2020 Y back in July 2020 so I don’t understand how Tesla processes trade-ins.

It's funny, people are ok shelling out 5k to move up in line, but they refuse to pay for anything but a free color 😂 I kid...I kid...
I currently have a red Model 3 LR AWD and my daughter made me get a red MYP. Of course my dad already has a white MYLR so I couldn’t get the same color as him.

At this point I’d even take a blue one just to actually get my vehicle.

Reactions: Carlitos