Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Picked up my MYP yesterday evening. Process went smoothly and did the inspection with the long checklist.

Hood, rear liftgate and driver front door is slighlty misaligned and will get it fix with service. It was closed at the time I picked the car up.

PPF was installed but they did a terrible job. Not properly aligned, a dirty finger under it. They ended up giving me a new kit that I will install myself probably 10x better.

Those issues are little things that will all get fix.

I am super happy with the car. Full front PPF and tinting appointment set for Friday.

BTW it came with mudflups and new headlights.

BD84B161-3F8A-4981-BF86-4CB46C6EB318.jpeg

Took delivery in Tampa today. Pretty damn clean overall. I had to slightly pop in a driver side pillar cover, and there was one tiny abrasion in the paint on the passenger pillar, as well as a blemish the size of a fruit fly on the hood paint. Scheduled service via app (as per service center personnel) for next week. SC friendly and well organized.

In regards to ride quality/harshness of ride, I think picky people are being way too picky. Feels great to me, especially when considering it’s a lowered suspension. Girlfriend even commented how nice it felt.

I’ve also found that people complaining about low audio quality either have super power hearing or (more likely IMO) are feeling left out in the cold because they can’t find a way to spend $50k on a tube amp that will fit in the frunk. Honestly it sounds great both streaming and via Bluetooth.

I used the polymorphic checklist via GitHub on my phone and it seems pretty comprehensive.

overall, my impression is that it’s likely that a healthy percentage of the sour grapes people in this forum are way too picky, while also acknowledging that there are some legitimate nightmare stories out there.

10/10 pleased so far at the end of day 1.

edit: no ppf, no mud flaps, no passenger lumbar support.

Attachments

• 6C1036F1-8680-4298-AEDF-992F115597BC.jpeg
    6C1036F1-8680-4298-AEDF-992F115597BC.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 60
My car just got to the SC a day early. Was able to get my delivery bumped up from 6/15 to 6/13! Stoked to be getting it delivered Sunday night!

Mine looked to be the only red MYP on the lot. Should definitely be unique as I don’t see many around DFW.

Blue MYP estimated between June 17-23rd in NY ordered 5/23. Got my VIN Monday and called to let them know I had to get it delivered before the 26th as Im going on vacation. They moved the estimated date up a few days to make sure there’s no overlap. Waiting to schedule delivery now.

Picked up my MYP yesterday evening. Process went smoothly and did the inspection with the long checklist.

Hood, rear liftgate and driver front door is slighlty misaligned and will get it fix with service. It was closed at the time I picked the car up.

PPF was installed but they did a terrible job. Not properly aligned, a dirty finger under it. They ended up giving me a new kit that I will install myself probably 10x better.

I am super happy with the car. Full front PPF and tinting appointment set for Friday.

View attachment 671301
Looks great, Congrats!

Took delivery in Tampa today. Pretty damn clean overall. I had to slightly pop in a driver side pillar cover, and there was one tiny abrasion in the paint on the passenger pillar, as well as a blemish the size of a fruit fly on the hood paint. Scheduled service via app (as per service center personnel) for next week. SC friendly and well organized.

In regards to ride quality/harshness of ride, I think picky people are being way too picky. Feels great to me, especially when considering it’s a lowered suspension. Girlfriend even commented how nice it felt.

I’ve also found that people complaining about low audio quality either have super power hearing or (more likely IMO) are feeling left out in the cold because they can’t find a way to spend $50k on a tube amp that will fit in the frunk. Honestly it sounds great both streaming and via Bluetooth.

I used the polymorphic checklist via GitHub on my phone and it seems pretty comprehensive.

overall, my impression is that it’s likely that a healthy percentage of the sour grapes people in this forum are way too picky, while also acknowledging that there are some legitimate nightmare stories out there.

10/10 pleased so far at the end of day 1.

edit: no ppf, no mud flaps, no passenger lumbar support.
Congrats!, Glad to see FL is getting some love. Enjoy!!

Reactions: jbsmoovies
649E573A-82DB-4A08-916C-B61FFCC10573.jpeg

Got mine yesterday, delivery was easy and fun! Car is 10/10! PPF ans mud flap was installed. No panel gaps no dirty panels in the inside no scratches everything is aligned properly!
Very very very happy 😊 Like everyone said is it worth the wait

Attachments

• EB08A05C-9CD0-47AC-82FA-B7A500C3F0CE.jpeg
    EB08A05C-9CD0-47AC-82FA-B7A500C3F0CE.jpeg
    718.2 KB · Views: 57
  • 40C41228-C8E5-4749-9043-215AFEFE0A98.jpeg
    40C41228-C8E5-4749-9043-215AFEFE0A98.jpeg
    697.9 KB · Views: 52
That 0 to 100 in 3.7 is freaking siiiiiiiiiiiiccccccckkkkkkkk!!! It’s like being in a luxurious roller coaster or a super fast elevator The G force is unbelievable!! Makes my head spin!
Seriously the sensation is something i never ever felt before in a car in my whole life.
I don’t regret my choice one bit!!

Reactions: Passart

View attachment 671301
Congrats my fellow Performance owner!!
Got mine yesterday!! Fantastic people at the SC in Laval.

Just took delivery finally...

The frunk, trunk/hatch, top glass are all misaligned (passenger side gap is 2-3mm wider on those three areas). Driver side taillight is misaligned. Passenger side headlight is sticking out / misaligned. Passenger rear door doesn't match trim (entire door looks lower than drivers rear door).

Interior looks fine.

Wheels look fine.

Reactions: Skyeforge
Just took delivery finally...

The frunk, trunk/hatch, top glass are all misaligned (passenger side gap is 2-3mm wider on those three areas). Driver side taillight is misaligned. Passenger side headlight is sticking out / misaligned. Passenger rear door doesn't match trim (entire door looks lower than drivers rear door).

Interior looks fine.

Wheels look fine.
Oof. That doesn’t sound awesome.