Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My Distill just went off... no, nothing exciting. For those of you in CA, my purchase page just updated with the $750 credit vs $1500. Nov 1 was definitely the cutoff for DELIVERY (not order) to get the 1500 credit. Maybe I will just wait if the bill passes. Saving a sh*t-ton a month not having a car/gas/insurance payment.

I'm in the same boat. I have family flying into Burbank Airport on the 23rd and 24th and then back again on the 29th and 30th. The beater Saturn ION I bought to get me by is already struggling to survive (like that Model T character from Pixar's CARS) LOL
I'm glad that I'm not the only one who bought a beater while waiting for my MYP.
02' Civic - cost me less than the monthly payment on the y 😅😂

My Distill just went off... no, nothing exciting. For those of you in CA, my purchase page just updated with the $750 credit vs $1500. Nov 1 was definitely the cutoff for DELIVERY (not order) to get the 1500 credit. Maybe I will just wait if the bill passes. Saving a sh*t-ton a month not having a car/gas/insurance payment.
On the bright side, we paid $750 more for the 2022 Models so it should pay off in the long run for resale value versus the 2021s

Reactions: Bisivni and Viv1984
We go down a car officially on Monday. Nothing has changed as far as EDD or any updates.

The closer we get to January the more the logical mind and math starts pushing to delay to January. It’d be a lot easier if they called today!

I’d expect to wait 4-8 weeks for any MYP ordered in our current time frame.

The spreadsheet for MYP currently shows 39 days average from order to delivery which is about 5* weeks and some change.

No VIN on source code yet however I’m only 3 days into this fiasco 😂

Last edited: