Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Got my text today and they said it would be 2-3 weeks before delivery. I replied that the guy last night said it was already built and on a truck. They replied "yes you are correct and the car is already in Chicago". hopefully the delivery then will be soon but no official pick up date yet.

Reactions: Anish3232
Original Order Date MYP blue/tow - September 2021 -

Well, assigned a Fremont VIN last week with estimated Delivery of February 12-19 but I e-mailed SA. Was told same as others, no ability to delay delivery but they offered to unmatch VIN. VIN was unmatched, took about 3 days now new estimated delivery is: April 23-May 21st. Fingers crossed for VIN with the big A.

I'm fortunate to be tooling around in my 2018 M3P so I can afford to be picky/patient (barely).

a lot of people on West Coast must be happy they did not get their VINs. lol. and hoping they dont get one in next week or two and get an intel...
True, between Ryzen and heated wipers, the delays are tolerable for me personally.

Also happy to have done a fair bit of research here before ordering, to temper expectations regarding the bouncing EDD's. Check my signature for yet another change :cool:

True, between Ryzen and heated wipers, the delays are tolerable for me personally.

Also happy to have done a fair bit of research here before ordering, to temper expectations regarding the bouncing EDD's. Check my signature for yet another change :cool:
Exactly. While the pushouts are very frustrating they are to be expected for now. With the choice of waiting a few more weeks and getting a significantly better car that what we had originally ordered - its an easy one for us to make.

Just a thought - I wonder what current market price could be had from say Carmax/Carvana, etc. if accepting the 2022 Intel and then in a few months put in an order when the Austin 4680’s are confirmed. Especially for those of us who locked in better than current pricing but aren’t happy about Intel all of a sudden.

Reactions: backlash224