Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
New EV member here… Just placed an order for a Black on Black MYP, no tow, no fsd. June July 2022 estimated.

Looking forward to this baby since I’ve been a constant forum lurker for several months. Doesn’t feel real yet, I’m sure as I get closer to delivery date it’ll start to hit me. I’m coming from a Mercedes e350 with 222,000 miles. Oh ya

Looking to make delivery for Smithtown SC when the time comes.

Reactions: jawnly211
New EV member here… Just placed an order for a Black on Black MYP, no tow, no fsd. June July 2022 estimated.

Looking forward to this baby since I’ve been a constant forum lurker for several months. Doesn’t feel real yet, I’m sure as I get closer to delivery date it’ll start to hit me. I’m coming from a Mercedes e350 with 222,000 miles. Oh ya

Welcome to the party, club, whoops I meant lobby :D In all seriousness though, congrats!

Got VIN today 4/8, scheduled for pick up on 4/12
Here's the update from me if anyone interested:

4/11: The advisor called and told me the roof glass had a crack in it, they need to replace it and keep it overnight to let it cure. Moved my pickup date to 4/13
4/13: Went to pickup, for the most parts no panel gaps, surprised myself. Roof glass looked great, no sight of being replaced. Found the rear passenger tail light to be misaligned, protruding outward and not flush with the side marker and trunk light. Showed to the delivery assistant guy, he said "within specs" lol, no surprises there. Brought it home, found the head liner is loosely attached, probably from the replacing of the roof glass and they "forgot" to re-attach it properly, and some glue drops on the head liner. Also maybe slight wheels misalignment as well. Emailed the advisor, who had been helping through out the delivery process, about the issues, he used to be very responsive, but now radio silent. I went ahead and schedule a service at the center, lucky that there is an open spot on 4/15, so Im just gonna bring the car there to have them fix those issues.

Other than those minor issues, the car is great. Im just happy that there is no panel gaps.

Reactions: DerbyCityY

What??!?? I have an order for a MYP that is months old and I’m also sitting at June-July.

Must is smart, he knows the Republicans hate EVs. How else is he going to sell his Cyber truck to the red necks. Buy Twitter
Republican here. Tesla Model Y performance being delivered in next 10 days. :rolleyes: Stop watching those CNN/MSNBC/ABC/and all late night chat shows.
We dont all drive big diesel trucks and roll coal on Teslas.

Though I have recently owned a Ram 1500 Hemi and GMC Sierra AT4 with the 6.2 V8.

And his name is Musk, not Must. :D

Here to say that I saw a brand new MYP at the gym in Florham Park today. Congrats to that owner. But also. I’m super jealous. It was MSM MYP and I couldn’t help but look around at the build quality. Looked great on the exterior.

Not completely true. All those who upgraded from MYLR to MYP before 3/31 were lucky to get their cars within a week due to EOQ push. All those who upgraded to MYP beginning April are seeing EDDs in July-Aug. May fall in Q2 EOQ push 🤷‍♂️
I wish that the case. I upgraded to MYP two weeks prior to EOQ and got told first two weeks of April and am now sitting at a June date. Original OD was 1/6 for LR upgraded to P mid-March.

I wish that the case. I upgraded to MYP two weeks prior to EOQ and got told first two weeks of April and am now sitting at a June date. Original OD was 1/6 for LR upgraded to P mid-March.
Its all LUCK. Lot of factors involved: your location, configuration, car availability and its location, blah blah blah. Those in CA and other WC states benefited the most. It was a gamble. But look at the brighter side, you will still get MYP sooner than MYLR. Demand for MYP went up suddenly since last month, so there will be delays across the board. At least this is my thinking and I have made peace with it.

Its all LUCK. Lot of factors involved: your location, configuration, car availability and its location, blah blah blah. Those in CA and other WC states benefited the most. It was a gamble. But look at the brighter side, you will still get MYP sooner than MYLR. Demand for MYP went up suddenly since last month, so there will be delays across the board. At least this is my thinking and I have made peace with it.
Totally with you there, very great point! At the end of the day we're all going to end up with a pretty cutting edge product. The reality is our "waiting" problems are very first-world. Worth it at the end of the day for sure!

Reactions: AlbertVanK
I guess (among all the other Tesla advantages that I don't need to list ) this is the price to pay to avoid the knife fight at the dealer, the question about the VIN etching scams, the discussion with the Manager of the Managers, of the Assistants to the Reginal Manager, the Fees, the Doc Fee, the "what do you want your payment to me" the " we don't make money on used cars" , the "I was checking if you are still on the market for that SQ5"....the Gas Buddy rides :D