Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yeah I was just referring to those who either cancel their order or wait to order.
Damn, you're right. The order agreement now says you have 30 days from the first delivery notification to take delivery of the vehicle.

Sounds like you'll have to request not to be matched before you get assigned a delivery date or VIN. Curious if they'll still do that or just tell you they have to cancel the order...

Anyone willing to share the 8th character of their VIN? F or L ?
Are hairpin motors being delivered on the MYP Yet?

8thVIN.png

• Helpful
Reactions: nevillator
Picked up our MYP MSM yesterday afternoon with everything turning out to be a very positive experience:

INSPECTION:
1. No paint chips or dents.
2. No body panel gaps beyond our own satisfactory specifications.
3. No window or roof glass cracks, scratches or distortion.
4. All body curves and lines properly aligned.
5. Notice few areas where manufacturing / production sticky substance remained.
6. All lights, door handles, door locks, power windows, visors, frunk / power trunk, power rear seats and USB / 12 Volt ports all fully functional.
7. All interior surfaces clean with no leftover service personnel finger prints or oily stains.
8. No issues with fit and finish.

KEY INCLUDED EQUIPMENT:
1. Date of Manufacture: 06/2022
2. AMD Ryzen Processor
3. Lithium-ion Battery
4. Onboard Charger and Mobile Connector
5. 120 Volt and J1772 Charging Adaptors
6. Michelin All Season Tires

DRIVE OBSERVATIONS:
1. We truly enjoyed the performance handling, ride, comfort and acceleration which excitingly met all of our expectations.
2. The driver and front passenger seats are truly very comfortable.
3. Brake regeneration is totally awesome with single pedal operation easy to learn.
4. Some wind noise can be clearly observed.
5. Technology is definitely advanced bet yet very intuitive to navigate.

PICKUP SERVICE:
1. Tesla East Sahara Las Vegas service personnel are 💯.
2. No issues with accepting our Credit Union pre-approved financing.
3. No issues with activating and pairing our Tesla account with our new MYP.
4. No issues with taking as much time as you need or want before accepting delivery.
5. We were scheduled for a 5PM pickup but couldn't wait any longer so we went in 1 1/2 hours early with no issues.

Thank You so much TMC community members for your invaluable information, knowledge and commentary during this entire process 👍.

We are going to try to have as much fun as possible with our MYP :cool:.

View attachment 823213

View attachment 823214

View attachment 823270
Wonderful to hear a good experience! She's so pretty. We switched to black from MSM to speed up delivery and looking at yours I'm regretting it! Enjoy!

Hello,

I'm also from Buffalo and since opting for "Carrier Direct" my EDD has changed to TBD. Although we could save the $750 fee and be reimbursed an additional $150 for travel, reading the experiences with "Express Delivery" at Mt. Kisco only reinforces my decision.

Please let me know how things go for you.

--Mike
Did your EDD ever reappear after the opting for carrier direct?

Got an update today, finally! Still no VIN though... Is an 11 day window normal?

MYP Blue/White, no Tow no FSD
OD May 17
EDD: Late July - Early Sept
EDD2: June 24 - July 8
EDD3: Aug 3 - Sep 7 (Updated June 25)
EDD4: Aug 12 - Sep 9 (Updated July 21)
EDD5: Aug 4 - Aug 15 (Updated July 30)

Washington, near Seattle

From what I’ve seen in the forums, it seems normal and is a good thing.

I hope mine is on the same truck as yours. I’ve been stuck on Aug 2 to Aug 16 for a while now and was expecting an update today (usually get them on Saturdays). I ordered on 4/25. Still no VIN either.

Reactions: honoraryorange
From what I’ve seen in the forums, it seems normal and is a good thing.

I hope mine is on the same truck as yours. I’ve been stuck on Aug 2 to Aug 16 for a while now and was expecting an update today (usually get them on Saturdays). I ordered on 4/25. Still no VIN either.
People get VINs all throughout the week so you should get something this upcoming week if your date holds.

Got an update today, finally! Still no VIN though... Is an 11 day window normal?

MYP Blue/White, no Tow no FSD
OD May 17
EDD: Late July - Early Sept
EDD2: June 24 - July 8
EDD3: Aug 3 - Sep 7 (Updated June 25)
EDD4: Aug 12 - Sep 9 (Updated July 21)
EDD5: Aug 4 - Aug 15 (Updated July 30)

Washington, near Seattle
I got an 11 day window less than two weeks before my VIN showed up

Yay, delivery scheduled!

MYP White, black int, no tow or FSD
Ordered --- 4/7

EDD #1 --- 6/7-7/12 --- ~78.5 days
EDD #2 --- 6/10-7/8 --- ~78 days
EDD #3 --- 7/6-8/10 --- ~107.5 days
EDD #4 --- 7/21-8/18 --- ~119 days
EDD #5 --- 7/31-8/08 --- ~119 days, but got VIN 7SAYGDEF3NF5006xx
2 days later - VIN disappeared.
2 days later, got a new VIN 7SAYGDEF8NF5083xx
EDD #6 --- 8/11 --- 126 days since OD is the currently scheduled delivery date!

Honolulu, Hawaii

Reactions: Bridge
I was told mine would be all season.
We just got our VIN, and I'm told by our SA we'll be getting All Season tires, too. Though I did already pick up a set of 19" Geminis (with A/S Connies on them) for potential winter use, or for more range on long road trips.

We're in Chapel Hill, and summer tires would be unusable almost half the year, so I guess the A/S tires will allow us to run the Uberturbines all year if we want to. I'll try each set to see which we prefer, and what the efficiency/performance/ride differences are.

Reactions: Bridge