Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Little update:

I went by the SC in my area where car will be shipped. Spoke with an advisor and told them I had just received a VIN and asked if there was anymore information they could provide. He told me my MYP was born Sept.01 at 10:36am.

It is scheduled to be arriving in their lot by Sept.10. He set up a delivery date on the spot for Sept. 13 @10am.

Once I pick it up I will let you all know what It came with.

Ontario Canada

So strange. I ordered a month prior June 20th, Black/White interior in Atlanta yet you already have a VIN. Must be the exterior color ready or FSD, I only have EAP. Definitely Jealous.
Mine moved forward as soon as I completed the trade paperwork. It has officially shipped hopefully yours is on the next truck out this way. I finished my financing just waiting for it to land should be the week after next.

Picked up ordered on Friday, Sept. 2nd MYP/Grey/Tow/ No FSD. No charger, no cargo cover, Michelin PS AS4 tires.

Service requested misalignment on Rear Passanger Door and wood trim passanger front door was already splintering.
39783395-4402-4E83-9BE9-9D45EB5F24EB.jpeg

Delivery was scheduled for 9/2, then 9/4. Now I’m told it’s stuck at the rail yard in NJ and have a 9/6-9/10 EDD again. I thought I was done with this. Hoping it just needs to get on a truck in a day or two so my delivery center can actually get the car. We have a road trip scheduled for 9/14 and I never thought we’d be cutting it this close.

Mt Kisco delivery center, btw. Anyone else’s stuck in NJ?

Delivery was scheduled for 9/2, then 9/4. Now I’m told it’s stuck at the rail yard in NJ and have a 9/6-9/10 EDD again. I thought I was done with this. Hoping it just needs to get on a truck in a day or two so my delivery center can actually get the car. We have a road trip scheduled for 9/14 and I never thought we’d be cutting it this close.

Mt Kisco delivery center, btw. Anyone else’s stuck in NJ?
Mine is, just got a word today. Delivery moved up by a week.