Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Red Multi Coat Model Y LR Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
OMG for the first time, I saw the EDD date appear on my account.
I ordered MYLR on 9/5, Silver Metallic, Tow Hitch, No FSD, 19" Gemini wheels but changed color to Red, on 9/8.
Never saw EDD on the account since I ordered which at that time said Jan.
This morning when I checked it shows Dec 23-Jan 12. Finally I have an estimate. I hope it changes to October sometime.

Reactions: Arkbird
View attachment 710669
View attachment 710670
Go #teamred! The wait is so worth waiting for…
Came back to this thread from current delivery timeline thread to just ogle at the pics and how beautiful the car looks 😂
Can’t wait to get my hands on it

good news appears to be there’s quite a few reds with edds in late October / early Nov. Hoping Tesla makes them quick

Came back to this thread from current delivery timeline thread to just ogle at the pics and how beautiful the car looks 😂

good news appears to be there’s quite a few reds with edds in late October / early Nov. Hoping Tesla makes them quick
yeah I haven't seen anyone with red cars getting delivery. Hopefully they can get that batch out soon. :) :)

Reactions: turrmoil

Has your EDD changed recently? I see some people are starting to see theirs move forward but mine hasn't changed at all this month.

what kind of weather mats everyone is planning to buy for your MY?
On this forum heard. lot about 3D Max Spider mats., are they worth it?
I haven’t used them but have seen them. Look great, seem to fit pretty well. For me I just can’t get over the massive cheap looking logo they plaster on. If it wasn’t for that I’d buy them but I’m going Tesmanian instead.

Reactions: turrmoil
I haven’t used them but have seen them. Look great, seem to fit pretty well. For me I just can’t get over the massive cheap looking logo they plaster on. If it wasn’t for that I’d buy them but I’m going Tesmanian instead.
I bought the Tesmanian as well. Waiting in the car now. Any recommendations on seat covers?

Ordered 58 days ago, completed profile 51 days ago. There does seem to be come correlation in EDDs among some Red August orders for late November to early December and they've been pretty stable. Time will tell!