Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Refreshed 2021+ Model X and Model X Plaid waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Okay so what is this for? I read somewhere is a cruise control light but it always remains lit no matter if cruise is on or off! In my mind it should be touchable like the rest of the buttons and turn on/off cruise alone. But it doesnt 🤔View attachment 793664
Ummm, can we talk about your musical selection?

I was thinking about that too but feels like they will start production 7 seater right after I change mine to 5 or 6 seater, like stock😢
Maybe 7-seater ramp up after this supposed 15th of April date that some have reported as a pause for deliveries? Also based on previous start of quarters, is production/vin assignment typically slow first month to ramp up if others remember?

Can someone please explain what the significance of 4/15 was? :)
Someone reported here a few weeks ago that a Tesla employee mentioned on the phone that there was some hold on production until April 15 due to some "exciting" reason. That led to a bunch of speculation and a handful of people giving some corroborating anecdotes (me included) that seemed to line up with an April 15 phenomenon. Looks like we all got excited for nothing. Then again, it is still early in California...

Someone reported here a few weeks ago that a Tesla employee mentioned on the phone that there was some hold on production until April 15 due to some "exciting" reason. That led to a bunch of speculation and a handful of people giving some corroborating anecdotes (me included) that seemed to line up with an April 15 phenomenon. Looks like we all got excited for nothing. Then again, it is still early in California...

Historically the 15th has been a day when Tesla adjusts EDDs....

Both of those answers seem to be correct. That makes today (4/15) our Tesla version of a 'Double Witching' day.

Last edited:
Reactions: DelPhonic1 and EV3_