Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Refreshed 2021+ Model X and Model X Plaid waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
For what it's worth, turning the seat cooler on makes a very noticeable difference to my back, which otherwise often gets sweaty against car seats in warm/sunny weather. I can feel the cold air from the bottom of the seat too, it's just my back that's traditionally less comfortable.

Also, TeslaFi reports that one Refresh X got the latest FSD Beta, and it's a 328xxx VIN which means it was delivered this year... so for anybody waiting on the beta: it's at least possible.

Also, TeslaFi reports that one Refresh X got the latest FSD Beta, and it's a 328xxx VIN which means it was delivered this year... so for anybody waiting on the beta: it's at least possible.

Oops, never mind. I went into the TeslaFi record for that vehicle in particular and it has a firmware log extending back into 2019, before they were actually making the Refresh X. So something is screwy there.

Woke up to a VIN this morning! Just hope it sticks, so many examples here of de-VIN-ing :(. It's a 345XXX serial, details updated in my signature.

I was one that had the July 2022 EDD most of the year, then the Dec 2022 - Apr 2023 fiasco for a couple of days. But when my date jumped back to June 5 - June 26, unlike many others who have jumped backward again, my EDD stayed put there since May 20. And VIN'd this morning with a narrow window.

Hopefully everyone reading this gets their VIN as well within the next few months!!!

ODD 6/1/21 MXLR 7 seater, white/black interior/20” and FSD. My date range was December 2022 which I was actually happy about since I just got married and am in the process of buying a house. My delivery window has narrowed to June 12-July 3. Which makes me nervous, since I would prefer one big purchase at a time lol not two at once. If I get a vin soon, should I just put the order on hold? How does that work?

Also I’m debating switching to grey exterior with white interior and dropping FSD. Which I know will naturally delay my order. I currently drive a white MY with FSD and keeping a white car clean is a lot more work than I remember when I drove a white BMW. Also don’t think FSD is worth the money right now. Anyone with a grey/white MX that wants to share pictures and convince me to change?

Reactions: KidsEyeDr
Woke up to a VIN this morning! Just hope it sticks, so many examples here of de-VIN-ing :(. It's a 345XXX serial, details updated in my signature.

I was one that had the July 2022 EDD most of the year, then the Dec 2022 - Apr 2023 fiasco for a couple of days. But when my date jumped back to June 5 - June 26, unlike many others who have jumped backward again, my EDD stayed put there since May 20. And VIN'd this morning with a narrow window.

Hopefully everyone reading this gets their VIN as well within the next few months!!!
nice, i think you are the first 345xxx ive seen.

Reactions: ironwill96
ODD 6/1/21 MXLR 7 seater, white/black interior/20” and FSD. My date range was December 2022 which I was actually happy about since I just got married and am in the process of buying a house. My delivery window has narrowed to June 12-July 3. Which makes me nervous, since I would prefer one big purchase at a time lol not two at once. If I get a vin soon, should I just put the order on hold? How does that work?

Also I’m debating switching to grey exterior with white interior and dropping FSD. Which I know will naturally delay my order. I currently drive a white MY with FSD and keeping a white car clean is a lot more work than I remember when I drove a white BMW. Also don’t think FSD is worth the money right now. Anyone with a grey/white MX that wants to share pictures and convince me to change?
If you change color, you'll pay current price which is higher without FSD than your order with FSD. Don't do it! Do a custom wrap.

And delaying your order will cancel your order after 30 days.

If you do not have a VIN yet, you can make changes to your oder and keep the original pricing. I was able to do so.. It will impact your EDD but will not change your pricing. You can make the changes by emailing [email protected].

345! Wow!

If you do not have a VIN yet, you can make changes to your oder and keep the original pricing. I was able to do so.. It will impact your EDD but will not change your pricing. You can make the changes by emailing [email protected].
Yup correct. I changed from blue w cream to white w black in early May. Kept the original pricing schedule. I am going with a bright yellow wrap. Email to [email protected] is the path that worked for me.

Reactions: SubtractEm
Dang. Jealous of everyone that ordered after me and getting it before me.

My order date was today! 6/1/2021. My anniversary! Red/Black int/20”/7 seater/no FSD

Like everyone, my EDd moved from 7/2022 to Jan-apr 2023 and then to 6/11-7/2 and then yo 6/8-6/24 a few days later and hasn’t changed since. So being hopeful and the date sticks! Checking app every hour for VIN LOL

How long did it take to hear back from them? I emailed Friday but nothing yet. Being that you have a VIN, I assume your change did not change your original order date. Not sure original order date matters anymore sadly....

Have they stopped doing the "make a change and keep your original order pricing" like they were doing month or so ago?
based on my experience from 2 weeks ago, you CAN still make changes and keep the original pricing. I was able to do so. I change from 22" wheels back to 20" wheels. After sending the request, I received a confirmation and update order details and there was no change to pricing. It was confirmed beforehand by the orderudpate team via email.