Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Refreshed 2021+ Model X and Model X Plaid waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
We're famous!
"...many TMC forum owners ended up apologizing for doubting the user and their claims of getting a Model X delivery today."
That's us 'many TMC forum owners'!

We're in the " Tesla North" News! I'll be signing autographs later.

We're famous!
"...many TMC forum owners ended up apologizing for doubting the user and their claims of getting a Model X delivery today."
That's us 'many TMC forum owners'!

We're in the " Tesla North" News! I'll be signing autographs later.
Also this thread of TMC will be getting famous and will be having much more waiters to gather together! Special thanks to @sunnyvaletree ! 👍

Have a new Model 3, can't afford a
e1dedc88-4109-400e-b3ba-e36186e1942e.jpeg

Someone mentioned complete profiles and changing to the cash option. Do you guys think that will help at all with getting assigned? Also, if we change it to the cash option and things start moving, would we still be able to go back to the financing option?

Sort of related question- I initially filled out my profile to be used as a business and put my name. I’ve decided not to do that. Am I able to change that later on and put it in my wife’s name instead with her going through credit check etc.?

Someone mentioned complete profiles and changing to the cash option. Do you guys think that will help at all with getting assigned? Also, if we change it to the cash option and things start moving, would we still be able to go back to the financing option?

Sort of related question- I initially filled out my profile to be used as a business and put my name. I’ve decided not to do that. Am I able to change that later on and put it in my wife’s name instead with her going through credit check etc.?
For what it’s worth I am cash option pre-refresh 7 seat order and haven’t gotten a call…