Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Refreshed 2021+ Model X and Model X Plaid waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Finally got a response to my email from Irvine delivery center. Had asked to switch my 7 seater to 5 seater and keep original pricing including FSD and my 2,000 upgrade discount to facilitate faster delivery. He sounded optimistic it could be done but reaching out to higher ups first. Will see….

Reactions: lexus26
There certainly seems to be something about April 15. Got an update from my SA whom I have been hounding since my VIN was un-matched. He responded today saying there are some parts that they are waiting on that are expected around April 15. Seems like some interior trim pieces.

Going from refreshing the app and website about 35 times a day to maybe once a day :)

i got the 2022.8.3 update yesterday (4 days after delivery) and now my wall charger button won't open the charge port door (it worked just fine until the update yesterday) :confused:

Ha. My charging port door wasn't working properly on 2022.8.2. Installing 2022.8.3 fixed it. Maybe try a hard reset with brake pedal pressed.

BTW, 2022.8.3 didn't fix the rear restraint error for me. Still occurs from time to time.

I hear you, but only one occurrence on a highway could be a major problem. No other car seems to do this, which is baffling to me. I have to pay $10,000 just to get the equivalent to radar cruise control, and it doesn’t even work appear to perform this most basic task.
I assume by "pay $10,000" you are referring to FSD. All Tesla vehicles come with the same cruise control (TACC). FSD provides a few more features and reactions to cruise inputs, but the TACC itself is the same.

Hey guys, I'm seeing pink hue in by back up camera. This happens only when I park my car in the garage which has bright white lights (4000K). Tesla service told me that it is a known issue and the camera behaves this way in high contrast environments. It will be fixed via future software updates. Does anyone else havve this problem?

392F7877-172C-47C4-872F-2BA6EC367122.jpeg