Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Remote S: Tesla app for Apple Watch, iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It would be great if the app accepted pasted input in the password field. I store my Tesla password in 1Password. It's very long and very complex. Entering it from the keyboard is very painful. Thanks for taking suggestions!

Agree. 1Password support for version 2 of the app or maybe a later version would be nice.

Can always cut and paste out of the app though. Only takes a few extra steps. No need to have to actually type out your password.

Damn RegoApps!! You da bomb! Way to go with the Remote S app! Love it!

Name ideas:
Remote TM
Remote T
Remote TSLA

You did the ideal thing, Ready Fire Aim. You did an awesome job on your first aim,
your enthusiasm and technical abilities really shine in these posts.
Watch out, TM may be calling you to be a developer for them.

I already purchased my app, its amazing.

Regards
Mike

Watch out, TM may be calling you to be a developer for them.
Remote T is an interesting name. I might just call it that. Also, Tesla already contacted me earlier today and asked if I wanted to work on their official app.

Remote S is also the #26 most bought app in the App Store. Thanks for all the support everyone.
image.jpg

Remote T is an interesting name. I might just call it that. Also, Tesla already contacted me earlier today and asked if I wanted to work on their official app.

Remote S is also the #26 most bought app in the App Store. Thanks for all the support everyone.

Congratulations on both the success of the app and being contacted by Tesla. Things move can move quickly when you do the right thing, in a good way, at the right time. You sure put your heart in to developing the app so kudos to you.

(My watch arrives tomorrow, very excited to test it out with your app).

Awesome - and I am guessing that you have made for more than the number of sales you originally speculated on. Didn't you say 10?

Am I the only ding a ling that got their account locked out?
I cannot connect to via Remote S nor Tesla App.
I tried to reset my password, but still no luck.
Is there something going on at TM? Anyone else having problems suddenly?
All was well until about an hour ago.

Am I the only ding a ling that got their account locked out?
I cannot connect to via Remote S nor Tesla App.
I tried to reset my password, but still no luck.
Is there something going on at TM? Anyone else having problems suddenly?
All was well until about an hour ago.

Nope. I didn't even try Remote S at all, just landed on this thread because my iPhone tesla app isn't working. However, that being said I think I'll download Remote S now... heh.

Now my TM app is back up on my phone, strangely seems ok, but not my wife's hers immediately says "cannot connect", and the Remote S app won't connect on either. Says "Connection Failed, please check your internet connection and try again."
Weird. My internet connection is fine. Strange.
Argh! Wondering what is going on...

FIX>>>Restart your phone. This allowed my wife's phone to connect via TM app and Remote S. And mine was able to connect to numerous, TM app and Remote S on my iPhone.

Last edited:
FIX...See my above post.

I was able to fix all the connections issues with a reboot of my iPhones.

Hope that helps. Since my account did say locked. I decided to give myself a new password first on TM website.
Not sure that is necessary, but I did that also. Kinda a pain to retype it in everywhere. Especially numerous, could not figure out how to log
out and back in there. So I just did a redo of the TM numbers.

Status
Not open for further replies.