Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Repairing a Flooded Tesla Model S : HOW-TO

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
On yesterday's investor relations round table, Elon made a comment that struck me as something you can vouch for @Btr_ftw.
To illustrate how the Model 3 is simpler to build (and scale production for) he mentioned that the Model S had 3 kilometers of wiring (1.86 miles for the imperially inclined), whereas the 3 will have only 1 kilometer.
Does this make you laugh, cry or both at the same time?

Reactions: mikes_fsd
Looking for some feedback

Can you guys let me know what type of videos you would like to see on this channel?

Perhaps an area of Teslas that you do not believe is well covered (something that I can record and talk about) or even a part of the car you'd like to see more of.

Or just ideas in general about what type of styles you'd be interested in (vlog, technical series etc.) just looking for some ideas as to what direction to take.
I'd start with suspension videos. They're easy for DIY inclined owners and we'll see more and more owners looking to replace shocks in the future. Also, I'd look at some of the common problems 2012-2013 owners are having and do video's showing people how to fix a leaking sunroof or fix malfunctioning door handles.

A video on how to properly jack up and put the S on jack stands would be great too.

Looking for some feedback

Can you guys let me know what type of videos you would like to see on this channel?

Perhaps an area of Teslas that you do not believe is well covered (something that I can record and talk about) or even a part of the car you'd like to see more of.

Or just ideas in general about what type of styles you'd be interested in (vlog, technical series etc.) just looking for some ideas as to what direction to take.
Disassembly/reassembly of a door. My just-out-of-warranty 70D has a rear window that likes to reverse itself on the way up. I figure there is some kind of pinch-detection switch that might be getting triggered.