Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Reports of upcoming V11 fixes?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Reactions: WhiteWi
The UI is crap. When a designer has features that cannot be used while driving versus features that can be usable while driving...it's a user interface design error.

The prior version, which I still have, is clean and to the point. All the primary features needed to operate a car are available within 1 or 2 clicks. That's how it should be. There are also no icons for toy features which drivers wouldn't use while driving. They need to revert the UI back to last year.

What the could have done was permit all features to be customizable on the home bar. Meaning, allow the customer to place whatever features they want on the bottom bar. But, to only permit certain ones is rediculous when the majority of them are rarely used in regular operation of a vehicle.
Sorry you feel that way. It’s pretty cool to me. It’s still one or two clicks or just a swipe now. A lot of that clutter was removed that many didn’t use. And they added stuff like turn signal cameras and auto seat hear. I also live in AZ so alotta of the cold climate controls your guys are ranting about dont effect me. I like it. But I’m sure fixes are coming. But v10 is over. Move on.

I am on FSD Beta 10.9 right now but am only on 2021.44.30.10. My display is still on version 11 but would like to see some of the changes and improvements listed here. FSD 10.9 is much improved from previous versions but sometimes it is still like teaching your 16 year old to drive... and you can't scream!

Seriously?????? They throw a flaming pile of crap that is the V11 interface at us, and then for an update they put out the option to change the color of the car on the display?

The fact that they are more worried about customizing a color on the screen than they are about basic usability speaks volumes about the completely eff'd up priorities at Tesla.

Seriously?????? They throw a flaming pile of crap that is the V11 interface at us, and then for an update they put out the option to change the color of the car on the display?

The fact that they are more worried about customizing a color on the screen than they are about basic usability speaks volumes about the completely eff'd up priorities at Tesla.
They were probably working on the car color for quite some time. Take a breath -- they did add back some of the icons and the supercharger button. It's not fixing everything but it seems like they'll get there.

They were probably working on the car color for quite some time. Take a breath -- they did add back some of the icons and the supercharger button. It's not fixing everything but it seems like they'll get there.
Yes, I was happy to see that they fixed some issues, but the point still remains - they spend resources on superficial and trivial issues like creating a custom color on the display rather than fixing the interface (or, if you take the view that this was in The works for a while, issues like actually creating a good interface and testing it before sending it out)

I miss the ’music note’ in the dock the most. It was so direct, obvious and intuitive to get the audio entertainment window.
And what made it really great was to expand or collapse the window you never had to reach for the X or window tab itself, just simply slide a finger over the same music note and open, expand, expand further , collapse …..
all simple and easy without lifting an arm off the arm rest. And all the audio options were right there.
One simple place for all your audio needs.

V11 Is stupid backwards trash.