Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Reuters: "Tesla readies revamped Model 3 with project 'Highland' -sources" [projected 3rd quarter 2023]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I thought there isn't a blind spot. Once you turn the signal you get a live camera view of your side, and the system will alert you if you try to move over if a car is there already. Even if you never turn on your signal you see all nearby cars live on the touch screen display and if a car was in your blind spot turning lane you'd see it on the screen. Thought that's the reason why they never went with a traditional blind spot indicator.
The issue is on the drivers side your head is not facing the screen if you use your mirrors. Having an indicator on the driver's side addresses that case.

Not too helpful, yet.
I was hoping it would clarify if the cabin air filter can now be changed easier to avoid the stink that often happens.

But the “Do It Yourself” maintenance has a circular link that links to back manual.
Hopefully updated soon.

1694205620296.png

Yes: and when you are driving correctly, you turn on your turn signal BEFORE you start turning.

At least that's how I've been doing it for a while now: do you do something different?
I mean, yeah, I can say with some level of certainty that I’ve done things before like:

• Changing lanes while navigating a curve
  • Entering a turn lane while navigating a curve
  • Merging onto a road while navigating a curve

Maybe roads don’t have curves where you live? That must be pretty rad. 👍🏻

Reactions: KJD
I mean, yeah, I can say with some level of certainty that I’ve done things before like:

• Changing lanes while navigating a curve
  • Entering a turn lane while navigating a curve
  • Merging onto a road while navigating a curve

Maybe roads don’t have curves where you live? That must be pretty rad. 👍🏻
I guess I will have a real rough time the 0.03% of the time I am faced with those situations.

I really don't like that they are writing the word T E S L A across the back of the car.

Looks like the word C A M R Y.

View attachment 972277
WAIT, is it just a trick of lighting or do some of those Highlands have chrome trim again?????? If so, that is awesome if that is an option. I always disliked the black trim and door handles. Having a choice between the two would be great.

WAIT, is it just a trick of lighting or do some of those Highlands have chrome trim again?????? If so, that is awesome if that is an option. I always disliked the black trim and door handles. Having a choice between the two would be great.

I could be wrong, but I think there is some white protective tape on some of them. It would indeed be a wonderful thing to have the option though.

A chrome delete delete option.

• Funny
Reactions: Krash and pdx_m3s