Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Safety Score

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I mean, it literally tells you in the score link I posted that bad behavior on AP does not count.

It's certainly possible there's a bug that's counting it, but it's not supposed to.

That said- others have reported getting hard braking dings NOT on AP simply with regen in specific situations, so it's possible folks blaming AP are really getting dinged for braking they simply don't think is that hard but the system does.

I mean, it literally tells you in the score link I posted that bad behavior on AP does not count.

It's certainly possible there's a bug that's counting it, but it's not supposed to.

That said- others have reported getting hard braking dings NOT on AP simply with regen in specific situations, so it's possible folks blaming AP are really getting dinged for braking they simply don't think is that hard but the system does.

I don't think Elon realizes how far people will go (literally) to get a 100 score now that he has drawn the line in the sand
Theoretically, someone with a score of 90 having driven 100 miles total before today could raise the score to 99.5 -> 100 by driving 80mph on Autopilot for 24 hours (total 2020 miles with safety score) and maybe be added to the FSD Beta 10.2 rollout.

Reactions: kbM3
It will be interesting for those who are chosen as to what conditions are placed on it. No TeslaFi? No live feed? No accidents? I think he already said there would be no NDC. But are there any conditions? Do you get an E-Mail or just a push?

Lots of details. Now if I only had access to a 4-wheel dynamometer for about 8 hours. :rolleyes: Of course, I'm kidding but some are going to quite extremes to be in the first group. If we had *any* confidence the group would continue to expand in a week or so, it wouldn't be a big deal. But we're talking about Elon here - not sure even he knows. So it's understandable if you think you are either in the first group or wait many months.

Reactions: n.one.one
Theoretically, someone with a score of 90 having driven 100 miles total before today could raise the score to 99.5 -> 100 by driving 80mph on Autopilot for 24 hours (total 2020 miles with safety score) and maybe be added to the FSD Beta 10.2 rollout.
But stopping every 3-3.5 hours for a 45 min charge so would be more like 32 hours to get those miles.

I wonder what percentage of Android users will get FSD in this first round. I know for me I had 10 days without any knowledge of my safety score and found out on the 11th day I had a 97 mostly due to Aggressive Turning. I do not believe I had more than 1 day at 100 before getting the Safety Scores. Since the Android app update, I have had all 100s. I found it pretty easy to get 100 when I had some indication what to adjust. Unfortunately with 10 days of 97, 3 days of 100 have only gotten me up to 98.

We Android users are at a big disadvantage for this first round.
It's about time owning an overpriced iPhone provided some advantage.

Tweet from FSD beta tester Chuck Cook @Chazman92 who regularly posts videos in FSD Beta Videos (and questions for FSD Beta drivers), thanks Chuck.

1633703211678.png

Reactions: nvx1977
I finally got back to 100 after a terrible last weekend with two 98's, and obviously there are more people fighting to get it. I am right on the edge - 99.51 😰

I don't think Elon realizes how far people will go (literally) to get a 100 score now that he has drawn the line in the sand. I am guessing there will be more than 1200 with 100s by tonight.
He got you guys running around like hamsters. jesus christ

I agree with you. I get a perfect score if drive manually. I pay attention, I have bad score every time AP is used! There is a bug. Unless Tesla already have "1000 people" on the list. My score now is 96. Honestly I am not in rush to have it. Just let those having perfect score to test first.

I agree with you. I get a perfect score if drive manually. I pay attention, I have bad score every time AP is used! There is a bug. Unless Tesla already have "1000 people" on the list. My score now is 96. Honestly I am not in rush to have it. Just let those having perfect score to test first.