Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Short-Term TSLA Price Movements - 2013

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It could either be shorts covering before the market closes today, OR some news that was supposed to be released after the market closes leaked early.

I feel like there has to be some rumor going around about something....

- - - Updated - - -

All i know is i bought this week $115 calls and made 150% in 10 minutes and sold.

It's amazing. I thought this thing was done with the easy money but decided to start building more position last week in the mid-80's. Then bought those same calls Friday and more shares at what I thought was an abusive $96.00. It's just been wild today.

Sold the calls, hanging onto the shares.

All i know is i bought this week $115 calls and made 150% in 10 minutes and sold.

Nice! I sold some this week $105 calls that I had bought part on friday and part on market open today, for 240% profit, but still holding 2/3rds of them for whatever is coming after market close today!

This upswing must be some leaked news or what-not?

It's amazing. I thought this thing was done with the easy money but decided to start building more position last week in the mid-80's. Then bought those same calls Friday and more shares at what I thought was an abusive $96.00. It's just been wild today.

Sold the calls, hanging onto the shares.

Killing myself because i bought $100 calls for this week at the close on friday and sold them at the open today. Again made 100% in 5 trading minutes but then again i would have been up 500% if i still had them. they are just way too risky to hold for more than a day.

Toasty, don't kick yourself. A profit is a profit. A wise poster on another board once said:

i couldn't be happier with what i'm making on TSLA.
I pulled most of my investments out of the market as i'm getting married and need the money.
Except everything i spent, i made back (pre-tax, so far) on TSLA playing options.
Couldn't complain about anything. Especially with consistent +100% gains.

Status
Not open for further replies.