Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Short-Term TSLA Price Movements - 2013

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So are we going to see the normal Tuesday pattern today? I wanted to add to my position yesterday morning but was in a meeting. When my meeting was over I was hoping for a pull back to 110. Then as the day went, so did the price.

By pattern, are your referring to it being down for the day? If so, perhaps that pattern is broken. 3 of last 4 Tuesdays closed as "up" days.

A few minutes till market open.

Big questions are will stock shoot up past $120? How high? And can it close above $120 today?

Or will shorts (and profit takers) be able to drive down the price like last time it reached ATH 114.90?

We'll see.

Last year I ran for Illinois state representative and lost to David Harris with whom I remain on friendly terms. Today he informed me that he sponsored a bill requiring 25% of state vehicles to use alternative fuels and for electric recharging stations to be built on state highways and tollways. The bill has passed the state house and senate and is awaiting the governor's signature: Illinois General Assembly - Bill Status for HB2695

If you are an Illinois resident, please email Governor Quinn and ask him to sign the bill into law: http://www2.illinois.gov/gov/Pages/ContacttheGovernor.aspx

I'm starting to regret selling 1/2 my shares at $85. The impact was huge for me since I was able to pay off my car, so it's hard to regret it too much. More money was just more money, but had it dropped and I'd not paid off the car my monthly cash flow as in a bad spot as I was overextended with both TSLA and the car loan.

Still, it's gone up 40+% since then... Ah well, we all have our levels of risk to manage.

Too early to tell, this could still take a nose dive. Not to be a spoil sport that is. :)

Correct. This is a momentum stock right now so it is subject to price fluctuations. Seem to have a stabilizing point around 99 for 10 days and now is on the move again. Correction due at ?? (I suspect about 125-130)...But who knows.

Last year I ran for Illinois state representative and lost to David Harris with whom I remain on friendly terms. Today he informed me that he sponsored a bill requiring 25% of state vehicles to use alternative fuels and for electric recharging stations to be built on state highways and tollways. The bill has passed the state house and senate and is awaiting the governor's signature: Illinois General Assembly - Bill Status for HB2695

If you are an Illinois resident, please email Governor Quinn and ask him to sign the bill into law: http://www2.illinois.gov/gov/Pages/ContacttheGovernor.aspx

Will do

Positive information.
Thanks for sharing.

Status
Not open for further replies.