Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Short-Term TSLA Price Movements - 2013

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just want to say congrats to everyone on the investor sub-forum. Whether a die-hard long, a trader, a newbie or a pro---we all saw the future for what it could be a number of years ago, put our money where are mouth was, and we were right. Enjoy your profits, everyone.

...and may this just be the beginning.

mind-blown.jpg

I just want to say congrats to everyone on the investor sub-forum. Whether a die-hard long, a trader, a newbie or a pro---we all saw the future for what it could be a number of years ago, put our money where are mouth was, and we were right. Enjoy your profits, everyone.

...and may this just be the beginning.

I would like to reiterate this. Congrats to everyone. I sold a third of my Jan '14 60s at 8.50 today that cost me 2.30 about 2 weeks ago.

Right after the email came in the shares spiked a bit. However, wasn't it known that he was being hired by those who track TSLA? Shows how much the rest of the market tracks it.

Also, I posted this in another thread too but did you notice the fine print at the end of the email:

old: "Tesla has delivered almost 10,000 electric vehicles to customers in 31 countries." <- Last Friday
new: "
Tesla has delivered over 10,000 electric vehicles to customers in 31 countries." <- Today

Someone realized they should include the Roadster

Fasten your seatbelts, and be ready for today's ride.

I told ya.

A real crazy ride at the end.

Close at 59.50 or even 59.75?

Can somebody please give an explanation for what happened at the end of the ride?

Is this the right explanation for what happened today: "The sentiment around the stock is improving"?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.