Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Short-Term TSLA Price Movements - 2015

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sure glad they that a rate hike in June is doubtful

Yep, it's all but statistically impossible at this point unless a magical jobs fairy sprinkles GDP across the land in the next week or so. Just not going to happen.

I posted the latest market probabilities for timing of rate hike, in case you were wondering.

I have a sense that the market has moved through ER season and is beginning to look at macro again, which means less focus on individual company performance. We may track the NASDAQ for a while until there is substantial news, or not.

Either way the bears worked very hard to keep us under the psychological barrier of 250. I honestly have no clue where we go from here this week.

Yep, it's all but statistically impossible at this point unless a magical jobs fairy sprinkles GDP across the land in the next week or so. Just not going to happen.

I posted the latest market probabilities for timing of rate hike, in case you were wondering.

I have a sense that the market has moved through ER season and is beginning to look at macro again, which means less focus on individual company performance. We may track the NASDAQ for a while until there is substantial news, or not.

Either way the bears worked very hard to keep us under the psychological barrier of 250. I honestly have no clue where we go from here this week.

My guess is rate hikes will get delayed (timed) to October, when markets are generally bad or when the government likes to shut down due to debt ceilings like back in 2013.

I'm not surprised TSLA would have resistance at $250 psych barrier. Oh, Mr. Market, you are so irrational it's borderline stupid.

The following quote makes me think that it is Tesla Motors launching its brand in Malaysia:

I read it in a way that Malaysian Green Technology Corporation or MGTC purchases the vehicles directly from Tesla Motors and leases these vehicles to their customers in Malaysia.

It just doesn't feel like the way Tesla would operate, including this:

So Tesla is partnering with a leasing company, with no service infrastructure in place, and no supercharging network either? Seems as if they are entirely giving up control of the Tesla experience.

@DanielSparks on twitter said this a few hours ago:

"@danielsparks: #Tesla will debut a traveling mobile store tomorrow that "unfolds to double its size in just a few hours." a low-cost way to market and sell"

anyone think ink ths is true? If so, sounds like it's that secret weapon which is good and bad (does it mean demand isn't as strong as Elon would like?)

"@danielsparks: #Tesla will debut a traveling mobile store tomorrow that "unfolds to double its size in just a few hours." a low-cost way to market and sell"

anyone think ink ths is true? If so, sounds like it's that secret weapon which is good and bad (does it mean demand isn't as strong as Elon would like?)

Pop up shops still count as a retail outlet requiring a "dealer license" I'm doubtful this is it. The only way around it was what I thought up back in 2013 which is pop up owner meets to get around the direct selling. You just meet and greet with a community where you are allowed to order the car online.

There is a Pop Up store opening here in Santa Barbara, CA this Friday. I'm going. I'll take pics.

There is a Pop Up store opening in San Diego:

"Model S. Zero Emissions. Zero Compromises.
Discover the Future of Driving at Fashion Valley Mall
Join us now through the Summer at our Fashion Valley Pop Up Store

May 21st – July 31st

10am – 6pm

Fashion Valley Mall
Schedule Now

Tesla’s award winning Model S, now with Autopilot features, is an evolution in automobile engineering.

The 100% electric motor will propel you from 0 to 60 mph in as little as 3.1 seconds, without hesitation, and without a drop of gasoline. With the highest safety rating in America and up to 270 miles range, Model S redefines performance driving.

Visit our Summer Pop Up onsite at Fashion Valley Mall and schedule your test drive today. Tesla is located next to Prada and Louis Vuitton.
Tesla 3500 Deer Creek Road | Palo Alto, CA 94304"

Perfect timing, Tesla. Open a pop-up store in SB when there's a huge oil spill off the coast there. :)

Yep, I was on the comments section of several local papers and as people were upset about the oil spill, I made sure to comment the opening of the Tesla store this Friday. Hey, it's Santa Barbara. We have money and we fiercely defend our beautiful city and beaches. I bet several people will go buy a Tesla this Friday so they feel they can be done with oil.

There is a Pop Up store opening in San Diego:

"Model S. Zero Emissions. Zero Compromises.
Discover the Future of Driving at Fashion Valley Mall
Join us now through the Summer at our Fashion Valley Pop Up Store

May 21st – July 31st

10am – 6pm

Fashion Valley Mall
Schedule Now

Tesla’s award winning Model S, now with Autopilot features, is an evolution in automobile engineering.

The 100% electric motor will propel you from 0 to 60 mph in as little as 3.1 seconds, without hesitation, and without a drop of gasoline. With the highest safety rating in America and up to 270 miles range, Model S redefines performance driving.

Visit our Summer Pop Up onsite at Fashion Valley Mall and schedule your test drive today. Tesla is located next to Prada and Louis Vuitton.
Tesla 3500 Deer Creek Road | Palo Alto, CA 94304"

Nice!!! Pop up stores.

Status
Not open for further replies.