Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Short-Term TSLA Price Movements - 2015

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly I don't think it will have an immediate significant impact, but it does mean we should start seeing positive reviews,etc. soon.

Given the particular nature of EM and his desire to have a great car I am going to bet "Again" tomorrow on the company. Sure, the MX could have issues no one expected but I betting against that. Once 300-500 of these get out in the public eye and online, Q4 comes in tight or well above, deliveries go wild the first few weeks in Jan., and the Q4 becomes history, we'll have lift off.

I think I'm going to go for Jan 15th calls in the morning. Any advise on a strike price? I'm seriously considering $300s.

Swinging for the bleachers!

Given the particular nature of EM and his desire to have a great car I am going to bet "Again" tomorrow on the company. Sure, the MX could have issues no one expected but I betting against that. Once 300-500 of these get out in the public eye and online, Q4 comes in tight or well above, deliveries go wild the first few weeks in Jan., and the Q4 becomes history, we'll have lift off.

I think I'm going to go for Jan 15th calls in the morning. Any advise on a strike price? I'm seriously considering $300s.

Swinging for the bleachers!

I am going for June 280

Unfortunately these people dont don't tend to let facts get in the way of their opinion.

While I don't deny climate change, it's equally wrong of you to confuse weather and climate. Singular observations at one place and time like current record warm december say just as much about the climate as some of the deep freeze winters the US has had the last years : one data point in a complex model with huge variability.

- - - Updated - - -

So does TSLA rocket on Monday or tank?

No doubt, positive impact for sure. Unless it gaps too much already at the open today, I will buy a small position for a modest short term profit goal.

An update: The woman who spotted her VIN on this forum went to the Syosett, NY service center and provided an update on Facebook, "I guess the transport people just dropped it off right in front of the super charger and no one realized it for a while haha. I wasn't allowed to sit in it as it doesn't even have software yet and they didn't want any issues. I think from what he said that with final inspection and all that it will be after Christmas before we can pick it up. He was sad I saw it before it was perfect haha."

Anyone else find this strange, that they shipped a car without software, and it's going to take until after Xmas to get it ready? How did they do a QC at the factory on a car without software?

Anyone else find this strange, that they shipped a car without software, and it's going to take until after Xmas to get it ready? How did they do a QC at the factory on a car without software?

Of course it has software. Maybe not the version they want to deliver it with? Also this wouldn't be the first ever occurrence of a Service Center making bogus statements.

Status
Not open for further replies.