Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Short-Term TSLA Price Movements - 2016

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Elon could use Ron as a speaking partner for all his presentations. Ron brings Elon right back on point.

Actually, sometimes Elon is direct in his answers but over the head of the questioner who distracts him (Elon) by further questioning. Best example is q. about administration's opening of corridors for charging. Elon answered, we already have that with our supercharging network. That should have ended questioning but it did not.

OK. HRC wins and Tesla hooks up to the next Space X launch.

The days of strangling this baby in the bathtub are about to be history in a major way. Two years from now this baby will be humming with two factories throttling to full speed and three gigantic industries being disrupted (or two depending how you see it).

Yeah it hurts when it goes down. Some people it hurts when it goes up. Don't be in the latter unless masochist.

It was the second time that Elon brought up inordinate amount of procedural red tape Tesla and Solar City needed to cut through in order to negotiate solar fully dispatchable plant (13MW solar farm +52MWh BES). Than he said that all this unnecessary efoorts would need to be multiplied hundreds or thousands of times if companies are kept separate. This kind of frames Tesla's aspiratons on TE: 52MWh x 100 = 5.2GWh; 52MWh x 1000 = 52GWh. I think that this is not off the calf remark, especially that it is repeated for the second time. I bet that 5GWh for TE might be a goal for 2017, while 52GWh (yearly) might be a goal five years down the road

"an accident of history Tesla and S-City were separate companies"
It was the second time that Elon used brought up inordinate amount of procedural red tape Tesla and Solar City needed to cut through in order to negotiate solar fully dispatchable plant (13MW solar farm +52MWh BES). That he said that all this unnecessary efoorts would need to be multiplied hundreds or thousands times if companies are kept separate. This kind of frames Tesla's aspiratons on TE: 52MWh x 100 = 5.2GWh; 52MWh x 1000 = 52GWh. I think that this is not off the calf remark, especially that it is repeated for the second time. I bet that 5GWh for TE might be a goal for 2017, while 52GWh (yearly) might be a goal five years down the road

good catch- that stood out for me as well;
also- 'an accident of history that Tesla S-City were separate companies' -[] 'original intent was all Tesla' [paraphrased the last part]

Electric car: No one ever did it successfully, except Tesla now profitable with that.
Storage battery: Tesla jumped on this bandwagon when it became profitable more than anyone else, and is now going to be a leader in that area.

Solar collection: Obviously a part of the Tesla story.

Automation of cars: Tesla jumped on that bandwagon, and expect similar results to the first two.
Trucks: Tesla is not the first to electric trucks, but when they do it, expect similar results to the first two.

For instance: automated trucks. Think if you are a county government who maintains roads (100% of counties in USA). Over half your wear and tear, road maintenance cost, road cost, goes to your chosen garbage monopoly. Their trucks rumble through at full tonnage stop and go. Hugely polluting, hugely damaging. 40 tons. Dirty fuels. Tesla Truck: can have a smaller car-weight unit at only 2 tons on each block, filling up its carrying capacity, then drive back to the main truck on the truck route to deliver the garbage. Not only is this less expensive total cost of ownership to have electric non-polluting non-manned garbage trucks, but it also saves on half the cost of road maintenance. Whomever gets into the automated electric garbage truck business stands to gain a huge amount. We'll see if they do this or just get some of the business as a platform provider and a value-added company does the rest.

Elon hints at solar car roof option for the Model 3 in the future.

Attachments

• IMG_0188.PNG
    IMG_0188.PNG
    279.3 KB · Views: 74
Last edited:
Wow bombshell. But we still cannot discuss banning trolls... shhhh. impolite.

It's funny to look back at his TMC posts knowing who he is now. For his sake, I really hope he was getting paid to troll, otherwise it's pretty pathetic that a CFO would be wasting time on an internet forum like that.

Hopefully, people who are concerned with the importance of "hearing both sides of the story" or trying to "educate the bears" will realize they can stop wasting their time.

If memory serves, just before getting banned, TMC's very own @valuationmatters posted a Dr. Evil sounding message about how he would keep coming back to TMC under different user names (cue crazed cackling).

I assume he made good on that promise.

Edit: Found it -- text below.

snippiness

Did I hurt your little Tesla cult religion? I'm so sorry.

I can't wait to make millions on my puts.

Perhaps the emptiness in your personal lives will be filled by your overpriced toy cars.

Can't wait to be banned for asking questions and speaking the truth. I'll come back under a million other names. Continuing to point out this arrogant farce of a company and its arrogant customers.

LOL ;-)

P.S. Every time I see a Tezluh now, I think of a thin-skinned 1%-er whose cult religion has been exposed as a farce.

Think I'll go buy a Volt or 100 of them. A car that makes some sense. Sorry I don't have so much time on my hands to hang out at superchargers to find friends or fellow cult members.

Last edited:
It's funny to look back at his TMC posts knowing who he is now. For his sake, I really hope he was getting paid to troll, otherwise it's pretty pathetic that a CFO would be wasting time on an internet forum like that.

Hopefully, people who are concerned with the importance of "hearing both sides of the story" or trying to "educate the bears" will realize they can stop wasting their time.

Yes. The goal is to damage the community and cause quality contributors to give up. I would say they have succeeded really well too. This stuff matters people.

Status
Not open for further replies.