Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Don't get me wrong - they are nice looking wheels but essentially identical to factory. Why not just get factory- powder coat them and save the money. If you are going to get aftermarket and spend all the money- shouldn't it be different?
I actually like the factory 22" wheels, but prefer the 20" for range and durability. I just wish the 20" were simply a scaled down version of the 22", instead they added these weird triangles at the base. The T-Sportline 20" are a scaled down version of the 22", which is my ideal looking rim.

But, I've spent enough on this vehicle, so I'm just going to get the standard rims powder-coated gray. Maybe, one day I'll replace these wheels with carbon fiber rims and see how that improves my range.

Reactions: hiroshiy
I ordered my X with the factory 22" wheels in back. Feel no need to replace them with aftermarkets.

26498589773_9109aa989e_o.jpg

Don't get me wrong - they are nice looking wheels but essentially identical to factory. Why not just get factory- powder coat them and save the money. If you are going to get aftermarket and spend all the money- shouldn't it be different?
The problem is that the factory does not offer 20" turbine wheels. They only offer it in 22". If you like the turbine wheels but want to stick to 20" you have to get aftermarket.