Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Show off your aftermarket wheels.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My atomic wheels showed up earlier this week. I ordered a set of Michelin 4s 295/35/20 up front and 305/35/20 in the rear. Have to say, thee customer service was excellent.

Oddly enough my 40-48mph vibration seems to have abated. Can’t tell if it was an issue with the tempest 19’s that were on it before, but am happy it’s gone.

IMG_5368.png

My atomic wheels showed up earlier this week. I ordered a set of Michelin 4s 295/35/20 up front and 305/35/20 in the rear. Have to say, thee customer service was excellent.

Oddly enough my 40-48mph vibration seems to have abated. Can’t tell if it was an issue with the tempest 19’s that were on it before, but am happy it’s gone.

View attachment 995389
Any indication where those wheels are made? They are selling for 1/3rd the price of the Taiwan wheels

Just picked up my car today and mounted the TEs. I like em.

Unfortunately the center caps I bought don’t fit on the rears (not model+’s fault, I didn’t consult him on fitment), so I’ve got two of the high versions on order from Japan.
So just to update on the center cap situation - after a little bit of dremeling they now fit well

IMG_3843.jpeg

IMG_3844.jpeg

IMG_3845.jpeg

Might not be needed on the LR if the spindles don't protrude quite as much.

Also apparently my caps are diamond dark gun metal (MM color code) and my wheels are diamond black (DB color code). I sure as hell can’t tell the difference. Anyone who was going for a set of diamond black wheels would probably be happy with diamond dark gunmetal too

Last edited:
So just to update on the center cap situation - after a little bit of dremeling they now fit well

View attachment 995972

View attachment 995973

View attachment 995974

Might not be needed on the LR if the spindles don't protrude quite as much.

Also apparently my caps are diamond dark gun metal (MM color code) and my wheels are diamond black (DB color code). I sure as hell can’t tell the difference. Anyone who was going for a set of diamond black wheels would probably be happy with diamond dark gunmetal too
Can you please post pics of your car and the TE37 Ultra M SPecs?

ALL NEW Monoblock BC Forged EH675
Orders are opened now for a set on your Tesla!
Exclusive offer for the first person who'd like to run a set on their Model S!

screenshot-2024-02-28-at-8-30-57%E2%80%AFpm-png.1023089

Fully Forged
Built To Order
Any Diameter
Any Width
Any Offset

BC Forged wheels are bespoke built to order by nature. Please don't hesitate to reach out to consult for the perfect spec wheels for your Tesla.
---
MODEL+ is an authorized BC Forged Dealer. Exclusively offering and supporting authentic BC Forged wheels and accessories.
Shipping Worldwide 🌎

Feel free to leave us message here if you have any questions!
TMC member discounts and special bundled deals are available!

Regards,
Danny - [email protected]

Last edited:
Here are my 20s. Love the looks and the fitment but I have an issue. I had the oem 21s which worked great. When I went with the 20s, I got 265/40/20 PS4's on the front and 305/30/20 on the rear. The car spun BAD, even at the track that was prepped. When I fixed the camber issue the tire shop I took it to screwed the toe settings up and the rear tires lasted only 3K miles. So not wanting to spend $1,000 on a new set of tires, I found a used set of 305/30/20 Pirelli P Zeros till I got the toe issue figured out. Ended up setting the toe myself and now its correct but still the same issue, car spins very bad. Next set will be 305/35/20 PS4's. I'm really hoping this tire spin issue is due to the difference in the OD between the fronts and rear.

Thoughts?

Plaid.jpg

Reactions: MODEL+
The mismatched tires are probably not helping.

In any case the appropriate combos would be 255/40 and 285/35, 265/40 and 295/35, or 285/35 and 305/30
I have 265/40/20 on the front and will get 305/35/20 on the rear. That OD is near perfect and also same OD as the 21's to keep the speedometer with the correct speed. I'm really hoping that will cure the spinning.