Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

[Site no longer works]Got tired of using Tesla.com and EV-CPO to search inventory, so I built my own

Status
Not open for further replies.

garey

Aug 22, 2019
atlanta
Yep, looks like he has moved on. It shows a single Model 3 used in the US(in NY), but there are 8 on EV-CPO, and only 45 Model S's(all in NY, CT) whereas EV-CPO has 254 in the US.

Maybe their recent change to location broke his search. I do not see where I have limited the search to the Eastern Seaboard.

Things should be working well again. Sorry for the delay.

Reactions: ZappCatt

ZappCatt

Nov 2, 2019
Santa Clara
Hmmm I know you said you and EV-CPO use differnt methods, but currently, Tezz-la is only showing 104 used Model S, and they are all 2014, 2015,2016 model years.

EV-CPO has 265 used Model S shown, including from years 2018 and 2019
2019 Model S | Tesla

and
2018 Model S | Tesla

One feature I would love to be able to Filter by is the 4 year warranty...at these prices, I would not buy unless I knew I had at least 4 years fo coverage.

Attachments

• tezzla.PNG
    tezzla.PNG
    49.2 KB · Views: 5

garey

Aug 22, 2019
atlanta
Hmmm I know you said you and EV-CPO use differnt methods, but currently, Tezz-la is only showing 104 used Model S, and they are all 2014, 2015,2016 model years.

EV-CPO has 265 used Model S shown, including from years 2018 and 2019
2019 Model S | Tesla

and
2018 Model S | Tesla

One feature I would love to be able to Filter by is the 4 year warranty...at these prices, I would not buy unless I knew I had at least 4 years fo coverage.

Those vehicles are available by selecting a state from the top dropdown. I will be removing the state dropdown in a future optimization, but for now, you would need to choose a state to see some results that are state specific.

Reactions: ZappCatt
Status
Not open for further replies.

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC