Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

[Site no longer works]Got tired of using Tesla.com and EV-CPO to search inventory, so I built my own

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep, looks like he has moved on. It shows a single Model 3 used in the US(in NY), but there are 8 on EV-CPO, and only 45 Model S's(all in NY, CT) whereas EV-CPO has 254 in the US.

Maybe their recent change to location broke his search. I do not see where I have limited the search to the Eastern Seaboard.

Things should be working well again. Sorry for the delay.

Reactions: ZappCatt
Hmmm I know you said you and EV-CPO use differnt methods, but currently, Tezz-la is only showing 104 used Model S, and they are all 2014, 2015,2016 model years.

EV-CPO has 265 used Model S shown, including from years 2018 and 2019
2019 Model S | Tesla

and
2018 Model S | Tesla

One feature I would love to be able to Filter by is the 4 year warranty...at these prices, I would not buy unless I knew I had at least 4 years fo coverage.

Attachments

• tezzla.PNG
    tezzla.PNG
    49.2 KB · Views: 54
Hmmm I know you said you and EV-CPO use differnt methods, but currently, Tezz-la is only showing 104 used Model S, and they are all 2014, 2015,2016 model years.

EV-CPO has 265 used Model S shown, including from years 2018 and 2019
2019 Model S | Tesla

and
2018 Model S | Tesla

One feature I would love to be able to Filter by is the 4 year warranty...at these prices, I would not buy unless I knew I had at least 4 years fo coverage.

Those vehicles are available by selecting a state from the top dropdown. I will be removing the state dropdown in a future optimization, but for now, you would need to choose a state to see some results that are state specific.

Reactions: ZappCatt
Status
Not open for further replies.