Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Slacker Any Song only worked in the beginning [Confirmed - pending resolution]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I was going to try rebooting to see if that would update without logging out/in. (anyone try this?) Logging out/in wouldn't be a big deal, but when you logout it erases your username and you have to retype....

If you are running slacker in your car and at the same time open up slacker on your iPhone, the car will log itself out (at the end of the current song i believe) without losing the username/pwd. If you then choose a new song on the car audio, it will log back in and should be updated with your new playlists etc.

For the record, the "play the song I want right now" feature seems to be working correctly again. I can confirm songs that were once coming up immediately stopped for a brief while, and in the last few days they're popping back up and playing directly after a search again.

Still not working for me, but I'm not complaining - it is working >3 months (4 days over :smile:) since purchase and I don't have an account....

edit: I mean the Slacker is working, but the "play the song I want now" feature is not...

Last edited:
Still not working for me, but I'm not complaining - it is working >3 months (4 days over :smile:) since purchase and I don't have an account....

Mine is no longer working. I imagine it stopped at 4 months, as I'm now 4 months and 8 days and I didn't try it for the last 8 days. I'm happy to pay for a subscription if it would make it work again, but it doesn't look like that will help according to this thread?

My play a song on request worked until this week. (5.8 change?) The other frustrating change that seemed to start at the same time was that I now get warning messages when I'm logged in on my PC and the car at the same time. Previously, it would just let me Slacker Premium account work fine from both places.

:crying: