Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Snagged a P90D Inventory car for $700/mnth on the new 24 month lease

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
You have to use a link to order or give the code to the owner advisor who is helping you with the order.
FYI. Calling to schedule my lease return didn't work, but I got a quick response by emailing [email protected]

All set to drop off tomorrow.

My inspection with Autovin went well. They only charged me $125 for curb rash on one wheel and didn't charge for curb rash on another wheel, or for a small paint chip.

Hopefully return goes well, and it pops up for sale for a good price, and one of you guys doesn't get it! :)

Did you place your P3D order?

Yes, I did. $74k.
Though, I might try and switch my deposit over to my P90D, if it pops up for sale around $80k.

I wonder if it keeps lifetime supercharging, since I'm still the original owner? Or for 2016 cars, was it lifetime for the car, not the first buyer only?

So I forgot to click submit last night. My fiance and I were discussing the order and how long I could stay in "limbo" and then we got busy with some wedding stuff. Woke up at about 3:30 this morning and realized I had the page fully filled out and never clicked the button. I wonder if I could send it now since the order page for me still says unlimited lifetime supercharging.

So I forgot to click submit last night. My fiance and I were discussing the order and how long I could stay in "limbo" and then we got busy with some wedding stuff. Woke up at about 3:30 this morning and realized I had the page fully filled out and never clicked the button. I wonder if I could send it now since the order page for me still says unlimited lifetime supercharging.
Worth a try...

Okay I tried. Order was submitted and I emailed the inside sales rep that was working with me. I sent screenshots of the order page and told them to refund my money if it doesn't stick. I can't see it list anywhere on my account that it was included. Was it on anyone else's order documents?

Okay I tried. Order was submitted and I emailed the inside sales rep that was working with me. I sent screenshots of the order page and told them to refund my money if it doesn't stick. I can't see it list anywhere on my account that it was included. Was it on anyone else's order documents?

I don't see anything on my order docs or on my tesla account about it.

Reactions: GTIceman
A few questions for those of you who have gone through or know about the lease return experience, as my pre-inspection is tomorrow:

1) What accessories (aside from the mobile charger) did your car come with? 2 keys? Did it come with a manual and other stuff like that? I don't recall ever getting one.

2) Did they dock you for scrapes and scuffs on the underside of the front bumper area? It seems that some of those were nearly impossible to avoid when coming off of a steep driveway.

A few questions for those of you who have gone through or know about the lease return experience, as my pre-inspection is tomorrow:

1) What accessories (aside from the mobile charger) did your car come with? 2 keys? Did it come with a manual and other stuff like that? I don't recall ever getting one.

2) Did they dock you for scrapes and scuffs on the underside of the front bumper area? It seems that some of those were nearly impossible to avoid when coming off of a steep driveway.

They definitely check for 2 keys FOBs. On the scrapes, it seems to depend on how bad it is. My inspector didn't flag any excess wear & tear, but said the leasing company (US Bank in my case) charges for everything... US Bank told me it takes about 4 weeks after the return to get a final bill (e.g. excess wear & tear, excess mileage, disposition fee, etc.).

• Informative
Reactions: sbtz
I'm scheduled to turn in my lease today at 1 pm (sad). What do they need besides key fobs and charger? What kind of paperwork did people receive at lease turn in? Just an odometer statement?

Picking up my P3D- from detailer at 930 am (happy).

I'm scheduled to turn in my lease today at 1 pm (sad). What do they need besides key fobs and charger? What kind of paperwork did people receive at lease turn in? Just an odometer statement?

Picking up my P3D- from detailer at 930 am (happy).

2 key fobs, UMC cable + NEMA 14-50 and 5-15 standard adapters, J1772 charger adapter, tow hook, and owners manual.

I'm doing the same thing. I turned in my P90D lease and I've ordered a P3D.

congrats on the P3D’s!!

i am taking the advice of another member and doing a video walk around when i turn it in sunday. there has been no change in condition over the last 30 days since it was inspected. i received some letter from us bank and called them to let them know I already scheduled a lease return and they said to call back again once it’s turned in and give them the info (mileage and name of person i handed it over to). kind of weird but i will take an extra step to protect myself against any shenanigans!

Well, I turned in the P90D. Was pretty straightforward. Just signed an odometer disclosure statement and handed over both keyfobs. I had to ask for a copy of the statement. I also took a picture of the mileage on the about screen with the VIN in view, and of the keyfobs, manual and charging kit all laid out in the trunk. I did a walk around video before I left.

Sad day. It helps a little that I picked up the P3D from the wrap shop a couple hours before. Had a chance to grab a few pics of MSM on both, regular glossy on Model S, and xpel stealth on model 3.

InkedIMG_20180928_120158_LI.jpg

Reactions: HankLloydRight