Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Software update: 2018.26.2 6341863

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Nothing exciting in the release notes, "This release contains minor improvements and bug fixes".

Attachments

• IMG_7399.jpg
    IMG_7399.jpg
    504.6 KB · Views: 225
  • Informative
Reactions: hh83917
Hear say from local X owners are that the alarm bug seems to have been fixed.

Is it only me or do others believe one developer has been paid since last summer to introduce bugs to sabotage Tesla? Been so many different, annoying bugs.

Will every TMC user who has received this update please post when you:

-get update available notification
-install update
-post screenshot of release notes alongside a comment that they’re sparse

Additionally will every TMC user who hasn’t gotten it yet speculate about when they’ll receive it and post which version they’re still “stuck” on. And for how long.

Would be very helpful.

In my case, I’ve been stuck on 2018.26 for 3 days! Darn Tesla, what’s wrong with you?!

Well I don't have it yet, and I think I will get it in about 4 days... wait, was that sarcasm?

Or was I supposed to make a new post regarding this?

Seriously, I looked back 3 pages for a 2018.26 3 post in the model S forum, didn't see one so thought I was the first. How was I to know some had already been merged into the model X forum where it started? I have never checked the model X forum, why should I as I don't own a model X. ...

So yeah, we need some guidelines so that we don't have 17 posts about every update: a sticky maybe? for model X and S? for all updates? I see one there named firmware: should there be subforms under this? Moderator?

Then again how maybe we like multiple "nagging" threads...

Reactions: MelaniainLA
Well I don't have it yet, and I think I will get it in about 4 days... wait, was that sarcasm?

Or was I supposed to make a new post regarding this?

Seriously, I looked back 3 pages for a 2018.26 3 post in the model S forum, didn't see one so thought I was the first. How was I to know some had already been merged into the model X forum where it started? I have never checked the model X forum, why should I as I don't own a model X. ...

So yeah, we need some guidelines so that we don't have 17 posts about every update: a sticky maybe? for model X and S? for all updates? I see one there named firmware: should there be subforms under this? Moderator?

Then again how maybe we like multiple "nagging" threads...
I've tried to suggest a simple link/href from each model forum to a common Software forum. Should make it much better since most Tesla software is the same regardless of model. Nobody has responded yet.

Reactions: AustinP
There was a 26.3xx that I received 2 weeks ago now just received 26.2xx so seems like .3 should not have been.
Don't confuse the version numbers. After the doted numbers there is a space separating the version from a hash code.

There were these firmwares (bold: version, italic: hash)
2018.26 3bbd9fd
2018.26.1 62e5afa (Model 3 only)
2018.26.2 6341863
2018.26.3 be4b11e

The 26.3xx you referring to is version 2018.26 actually.

My car was at Austin service center Monday, they must have asked for and/or accepted it. I never saw a notice and Tuesday morning (7/31) saw 26.2 was completed... both on my phone and when I got in the car saw the standard last major update notes.

So when I got 2018.26 (pushed to fix Air Suspension error) I was convinced my door handles go in the car further so no longer flush to the door. I told SC as it went in for service and they said they are hardware adjusted and no software update could do that (not convinced). I then received 2018.26.2 that evening. Not made any difference to the handles but feels like the TACC ping pong is back (maybe since 2018.26)