Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Software Update 2018.32.2 3817fdd

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Beardco - How do you get your 9 year old to sleep in the car?

How about nav traffic with new update? Mine fails to refresh (seems to be an issue with a lot of people). I'm tired of taking a route that appears green, only to realize that was the traffic 8 1/2 hours ago.....

Reactions: jaed
Beardco - How do you get your 9 year old to sleep in the car?

How about nav traffic with new update? Mine fails to refresh (seems to be an issue with a lot of people). I'm tired of taking a route that appears green, only to realize that was the traffic 8 1/2 hours ago.....

I bought a big, six foot long pillow from Costco. The wife calls it a snake. It supports your whole body and you're asleep in minutes. Highly recommended. Ambien for us simple folk.

Traffic seems to be reasonably accurate, especially in L.A. I haven't had a big issue with that.

Question without starting a new thread. Is the MAP UPDATE still a thing? I still haven't gotten it. I even was at the SC Service Center today and they put the newest update on my car (so they said) but my dashboard nav never changed its design. Did they end up not keeping the new look and went back to the classic look? My map on my MCU has changed (to the worse). It's all gray now.

Any info would be appreciated.

received 2018.32.2 this morning. Came from 2018.28.1 where Tilly received new maps on the MCU. I haven't had chance to test 32.2 but will do tonight. As an aside, I did notice that the car was starting to take some sharp exits and merging onto highways with 28.1, although the car was very hesitant and automatically slowed down (way too much in my opinion) and caused drivers behind to be a bit peed off. But progress non the less.

• Funny
Reactions: chibi_kurochan
Moderator note: Moved 29 posts regarding phantom braking (breaking, brāking, whatever), suicide mode, etc. to a new thread:

Phantom braking, etc. overflow from 2018.32.2 thread

Please keep this action in mind when reading the two posts immediately preceding this one (sorry @Freshtry).

The topic of this thread is the 2018.32.2 software release.

Thanks,

Bruce.

Question without starting a new thread. Is the MAP UPDATE still a thing? I still haven't gotten it. I even was at the SC Service Center today and they put the newest update on my car (so they said) but my dashboard nav never changed its design. Did they end up not keeping the new look and went back to the classic look? My map on my MCU has changed (to the worse). It's all gray now.

Any info would be appreciated.
Same here. IC maps never updated only 17" screen did (gray water).

• Informative
Reactions: Axael and kgroschi