Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Software Update 2019.5.x

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just received 2019.5.15 f5def7e
S75D
IMG_0700.jpeg
IMG_0703.jpeg

Reactions: NoirMS and MP3Mike
Installed 5.15 tonight. Have not driven with it but noticed it changed or reset a number of settings. Including scheduled charging turned off and various settings in the Tesla phone app. App showing my car location is 3500 Deer Creek Rd, Palo Alto while I am in Southern Cal. Shows closest supercharger as Mountain View. Only 1 of 12 stalls available there people :eek:

Installed 5.15 tonight. Have not driven with it but noticed it changed or reset a number of settings. Including scheduled charging turned off and various settings in the Tesla phone app. App showing my car location is 3500 Deer Creek Rd, Palo Alto while I am in Southern Cal. Shows closest supercharger as Mountain View. Only 1 of 12 stalls available there people :eek:

how did you install the update?

I plugged in my car then got the software update notification so I started the process. Just prior to the update finishing, my car started charging so I went in and stopped it while it was still showing as updating, then a moment later I received the update notification. I usually am not plugged in when updating software so I wonder if this is expected or atypical. I guess I would suggest not being plugged in for this particular update (or perhaps this is tied to my previous build, which was 2018.49.20).

Downtown, did your map display finally adjust to your actual location? Just installed 19.5.15 and have the same issue.

Same as others are reporting. I have a S100D purchased in Dec 2018. Last night (3/8/19), my car screen notified that an update was available. I scheduled it for last night, happy to be getting the update to my 2018 software. After update completed, the version is 2019.5.15 but no sentry mode only pet mode and folding mirrors. I am in Southern Cal. and car location was also showing that my car is located at the Tesla HQ in Palo Alto, with closest supercharger as Mountain View. Car also started charging even though not set to start until later. By morning when I checked, car was showing correct current location. No sentry mode. No video security recording option.