Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SOFTWARE UPDATE

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Where's the Center for Puppetry Arts?
On the other (east) side of The Connector (Interstates). SCAD campus is just North of it.

Screen Shot 2020-12-22 at 7.24.20 PM.png

How do I tell if I need a software update? I can't see it on my app nor in my car's screen. Does that mean i have the latest software update? Does it say, "Your software is up to date?" Advanced thanks!!

go out to your car and press the advanced update button 5 times. Wait 23 minutes. Then put your car in reverse, roll back a few feet. The pull of forward a few feet, but a little more that where it was originally. Then go back in side. If you need an update the car will send you a notification usually within 2 weeks.

go out to your car and press the advanced update button 5 times. Wait 23 minutes. Then put your car in reverse, roll back a few feet. The pull of forward a few feet, but a little more that where it was originally. Then go back in side. If you need an update the car will send you a notification usually within 2 weeks.
This is the way.

As another game, try sitting in your garage for while. Read a book or something, just listen to the various noises your car makes while its "off" - then you'll understand all those threads on here about those crazy noises.

My friend has this car that has an "engine" (I think that's what he calls it) in it. You should hear the noises it makes!! Even before you start moving it makes all sorts of roaring sounds, and it's so loud you can't even hear the usual quiet sound of the wind sliding by the car as you drive down the road. Very strange.

Well you forgot to include........ Close your eyes, click your ruby red slippers 3 times, and say "there is no update like Teslas".

• Informative
Reactions: qdeathstar