Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Some 2022 Model Ys shipping with MCU3 (AMD Ryzen)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
This MYP used to be MYLR before. I guess it was updated over the air to MYP version? :)
I have seen SEVERAL people edit existing entries over the last few days in the log. I don't really trust it since it is anonymous, and obviously as with the tool that ruined the entire thing last night, it can be tampered with easily. Once some people on the forum actually state an MYP has it, I will be a little more trusting.

Reactions: advocate8
Hopefully we'll get word of 01/22 production cars with the new chipset.
This is what I am most interested in, we saw many December 2021 builds that had a mix of Atom/Ryzen. I am guessing that mix will drop pretty significantly in the coming weeks.
Unless for some odd reason they still have both processors coming into stock, which is plausible but seems unlikely

Reactions: buddhafree
According to sawyer tweets, he also added “all Model Y shipping out of Fremont right now already have these changes in them. The only one I'm not sure if it's already gone live is the heated wiper park.”
Has anyone reported a 2022 build date yet or are we still seeing late December builds being delivered? Should see a drastic shift to Ryzen in the next 1-2 weeks if he is correct.

• Disagree
Reactions: charlesoris
B05D930C-2E07-4B19-9A77-33F870CCF652.png

Here is the tweet I saw and it does look like it’s still there

Btw, who is this guy? It looks like ppl are taking him seriously, any reason why?
Anyone can YT, tweet or insta anything they want. There is ZERO accountability for being wrong any longer in the social media world as people just move along and don't hold people accountable for spreading lies. I will believe all these changes when someone here or that I know personally, actually takes delivery and shows us. Until then any one can say anything. Tweet away and get your clicks, likes and thumbs up. Worthless.

He originally posted all 2022 models already have these updates but now it says
View attachment 753092
I assume he means all cars they are BUILDING NOW have these updates. Btw, who is this guy? It looks like ppl are taking him seriously, any reason why?
I believe his track record is nearly spot on. He has some sources inside tesla and he previously leaked some internal emails and stuff I think. The Reddit teslamotor mods vouch for him

This MYP used to be MYLR before. I guess it was updated over the air to MYP version? :)
The original submitter for that vehicle made some mistakes and I corrected it and notified him openly of this.
The submissions are performed by users. If any submitter makes a mistake and doesn't inform the admins, then, the information remains as entered.
Please remember, the spreadsheet was created for everyone's benefit.
No one is trying to misrepresent facts. Thank you

Last edited:
Reactions: buddhafree