Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Spotted in Australia and New Zealand

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
image.jpeg

Spotted in Sydney. (AUS: 601)

I wish this thread was split between those spotted in Australia and those in NZ. I'm only interested in seeing the ones spotted in NZ but it's too much to look through 70 pages to find them.
If ColinD and LGGD agree, (PM me please) and we have a volunteer to look after the 'Spotted in New Zealand' thread, I will volunteer to go through all 70 pages and move relevant posts into the NZ thread. (You're welcome)
As it seems Tesla will be entering the NZ market for Model 3, it's probably time that NZ stood on their own feet anyway. ;)

Reactions: Canuck
If ColinD and LGGD agree, (PM me please) and we have a volunteer to look after the 'Spotted in New Zealand' thread, I will volunteer to go through all 70 pages and move relevant posts into the NZ thread. (You're welcome)
As it seems Tesla will be entering the NZ market for Model 3, it's probably time that NZ stood on their own feet anyway. ;)

Thanks! Much appreciated.

BC is not in New Zealand!

Ha! I married a Kiwi (we met in Greece nearly 30 years ago and I dragged her back here) but we go to NZ to see her family fairly often. I also plan to spend a lot of my retirement there. I love the country and the people. And it works great with the reverse seasons. My brother-in-laws are car people, one had his own "panel beater" shop, (I had no idea what that was - we don't use that term), and they had no idea what a Tesla was when I bought mine 2 years ago. So I'd really like to see Tesla's on the roads in NZ especially as they start to become more popular.

Reactions: RichardMcN