Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Spotted in Australia and New Zealand

Mark E

Jun 27, 2012
Sydney NSW
This evening I parked in Westfeild Hornsby and went for Thai. Very surprised when I returned to now have a grey P85+ parked next to me.

I thought it might be interesting to start a sightings thread.

Reactions: Vostok

LGGD

May 29, 2014
Gold Coast
I reckon that by February Tesla sightings in the North Shore and Eastern Suburbs will be pretty common. I have a feeling that those areas will end up with a pretty decent concentration of Teslas by global standards.

Mark E

Jun 27, 2012
Sydney NSW
Don't forget to take pics!

Ok..

image.jpg

Reactions: GaryH

MangroveMike

Apr 22, 2014
Newcastle, Australia
I think delivered today with mine. Due to rego office being closed I ended up with CWJ27J instead of my personalised plates. The blue one next to me was H and I'm assuming the grey one was the one spotted by Mark.
image.jpg

TesAus

Mar 4, 2014
Sydney, Australia
Two generations of blue parked next to each other - A nice surprise when I came back to my car this afternoon.

I think this was the roadster I saw just before the launch event. Does it belong to anyone on TMC?

image.jpg

image.jpg

lonewolf313

Jun 18, 2014
Sydney Australia
I know that this is a little left field of the subject context. . . . . I recently purchased a sci fi tv series - Continuum Season 3 - Episode 6 - One of the main actors is actually driving a Tesla Model S on the show

heosat

Jul 10, 2013
Sydney
Meloccom, you were spotted by one of my friends today.

I saw a white one in Manly on Friday, anyone know who that is?

I also spotted a green one sitting next to our car last night:

Screen Shot 2015-02-08 at 4.59.43 pm.png

Last edited:

Higgy

Mar 20, 2014
Melbourne Australia
Just spotted a Sig Red (I think - I had my sun glasses on) turning from Stanhope Grove into Prospect Hill Rd Camberwell - "BORDO 1".. fleeting glance - I was walking the dog and did not hear it coming up behind me.....

Is this the mystery Sig?

Cheers
Higgy

lonewolf313

Jun 18, 2014
Sydney Australia
Just spotted a Sig Red (I think - I had my sun glasses on) turning from Stanhope Grove into Prospect Hill Rd Camberwell - "BORDO 1".. fleeting glance - I was walking the dog and did not hear it coming up behind me.....

Is this the mystery Sig?

Cheers
Higgy

I saw the photo of BORDO 1 on another thread. It is Isbrown brother's car

Spotted this one in Melbourne.......

In my brother's driveway, hehe.View attachment 69678

pedantique

Feb 6, 2015
Sydney
IMG_1987.JPG

Spotted a Silver Model S on William Street, East Sydney this morning. It is my first "in the wild" sighting on a route where I will be driving mine in a few weeks' time.

I have been looking everywhere for them on the road, and noticed this car and thought "Gee, what a good looking car. Wonder what it is? Oh, it is a Model S!"

The number plate is somewhat similar to others in this thread--must have been a batch.

Dborn

Confirmed
Aug 26, 2011
Sydney, Australia
Saw second model S in the wild today, parked just off Cleveland street in Bourke street at about 12.30, multicoat red. Went by too fast to take picture or see the plate.

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC