Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Spotted in Australia and New Zealand

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
image.jpeg

Spotted in Sydney. (AUS: 657)

Having not long arrived back from a nightmare trip in the States ( Drove 2500Kms mostly of California over 7 days ), but it had one great highlight "The Tesla factory tour". The most interesting tech data I gleaned from the tech guys on this trip was that all Model S LHD and RHD and now all assembled in date order on the same line. Sadly no Model III demo car but the P90DL is frighteningly quick..... I need to upgrade. :D Can wait for our Model 3's to be delivered too..

• Informative
Reactions: Kayto and bradjc
Having not long arrived back from a nightmare trip in the States ( Drove 2500Kms mostly of California over 7 days ), but it had one great highlight "The Tesla factory tour". The most interesting tech data I gleaned from the tech guys on this trip was that all Model S LHD and RHD and now all assembled in date order on the same line. Sadly no Model III demo car but the P90DL is frighteningly quick..... I need to upgrade. :D Can wait for our Model 3's to be delivered too..
This will make a considerable difference in manufacturing efficiency with no down time to re-tool for production, it is going to be interesting what production rate they exit at this year. I think that soon enough the rate determining step is going to be the amount of sales for the MS. They'll still be chewing through X reservations for some time yet.