Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Spotted in Australia and New Zealand

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
image.jpeg

Spotted in Coffs Harbour (the red one) (AUS: 677) Whilst spotted before, the one on the right is an extremely rare green Model S. One of no more than just a few in Australia.

View attachment 185169
Spotted in Sydney. (AUS: 685)
This looks suspociously like the yard at St Leonards. We have also got quite a few spots in the showroom.

Just wondering - LGGD, ColinA (esteemed maintainers of the list) and everyone - if we should avoid pre-delivery spotting, which would leave more Teslas able to be spotted in the wild !

Also is there any online list (on Google sheets or similar) we can look at to see if a Tesla has already been spotted? I have one or two shots mostly fron the Sydney's North Shore where Teslas are common, and I have a feeling they would already have been spotted but would be good to know before posting so I know I'm not making needless work for LGGD and ColinA.

Last edited:
This looks suspociously like the yard at St Leonards. We have also got quite a few spots in the showroom.

Just wondering - LGGD, ColinA (esteemed maintainers of the list) and everyone - if we should avoid pre-delivery spotting, which would leave more Teslas able to be spotted in the wild !

Also is there any online list (on Google sheets or similar) we can look at to see if a Tesla has already been spotted? I have one or two shots mostly fron the Sydney's North Shore where Teslas are common, and I have a feeling they would already have been spotted but would be good to know before posting so I know I'm not making needless work for LGGD and ColinA.

Yes, that one was out the back of the showroom.

I'm happy with showroom spotting. I'd like to have a webcam there to spot them all :) Sometimes if they are not spotted there they'll never get spotted. There are plenty of cars that have never been spotted - almost half of them actually.

ColinA and I have a list but it is not public. I'm happy for anyone to post anything and I'll give it a number if it is a new spot.