Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
For the Canadians…..What’s the best insurance rates y’all received so far??

Please drop rates and companies. Trying to find the best rate!
I don’t think it’s going to help knowing what other Canadians are paying. It’s going to depend significantly on the city you’re in. Even neighbouring suburbs could vary greatly. When I was in Markham, I was paying $150 per month, then when I moved one block over, technically I was in Richmond Hill and the insurance premium increased to $220 for the exact same vehicle and driver. Try Sonnet insurance. Good luck!

Reactions: Te3la_
QC is known to be a lot less than Ontario. So you can't compare between provinces, cities, your age, situation, etc.

No point of discussing insurances here. I feel its just a waste of time. It depends on so many different variables so you cannot really compare these. It will never be the same. Lets keep this thread on what it is intended to 🙂

No point of discussing insurances here. I feel its just a waste of time. It depends on so many different variables so you cannot really compare these. It will never be the same. Lets keep this thread on what it is intended to 🙂
I understand that various factors play a role, however i still think it’s a good idea to have other options that have proven cheap for others - would like to call and get a quote myself! Checking all options will never hurt!