Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Unfortunately I wouldn't count on it. I ordered same config but earlier (Oct 15, Oakville) and EDD stayed at Feb 9 - Mar 9 since Nov. Then last week it changed to May 8 - Jun 11. People with OD in Sept are only getting theirs now.
Yeah it’s a weird one.. I’m picking up in Ottawa. Haven’t found anybody with a red sr+ here. When I ordered the car the SA told me he hasn’t seen too many red orders, if any at all for the SR+. I recently found out tesla sends cars in batches randomly to different locations then they match you in order or to your config. I saw you are in Toronto so I’m sure you will get alot more red cars and moving with your EDD. Spoke to my SA he told me they are getting cars here everyday. Hoping you get moved closer.

Reactions: rudythecar
Yeah it’s a weird one.. I’m picking up in Ottawa. Haven’t found anybody with a red sr+ here. When I ordered the car the SA told me he hasn’t seen too many red orders, if any at all for the SR+. I recently found out tesla sends cars in batches randomly to different locations then they match you in order or to your config. I saw you are in Toronto so I’m sure you will get alot more red cars and moving with your EDD. Spoke to my SA he told me they are getting cars here everyday. Hoping you get moved closer.
I was originally going to get red ,(Ottawa) but I liked the look when it came with the chrome trim. With the black trim I liked the overall look of black on black. I plan on picking up some aftermarket rims with red accent in the summer.

Accepted Tesla Vision this morning.

OD Sept7
EDD Feb11-Feb15
What is the VIN?
I spoke with an SA today, and got my EDD set for Feb 11th. I asked him about the LFP, 12v Li-ion, Ryzen, double pane rear windows ect. The only thing he was able to confirm was that it was LFP and new 12V battery. As far as the Ryzen, he was cryptic and said it he's heard a lot of noise about it and that it's probably what I think it is. Nice guy, glad he was able to help out. What I do know for sure was the car was made Feb 26th, so It just rolled off the line. Guess we will see for sure in 2 weeks! Very excited!!
This car was made on Jan 26th, right?

Took delivery today at Richmond BC and got AMD Ryzen

07631E76-6E4E-46E9-80BA-3494112C24C8.jpeg