Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ok, I'm curious, what do we do with the shopping bag hook?!

My experience is really similar to yours. I'm in Northeast FL and I'm not aware of any rebates here either. I have the outlet but still need to purchase the adapter. :)

Can I remove the post above? - I think I did that wrong. Apologies!

Ok, I'm curious, what do we do with the shopping bag hook?!

My experience is really similar to yours. I'm in Northeast FL and I'm not aware of any rebates here either. I have the outlet but still need to purchase the adapter. :)

Can I remove the post above? - I think I did that wrong. Apologies!

The trunk hook is like 10-15 bucks on amazon or you could get it somewhere else around the same price but amazon is where I pretty much do all my shopping lol I have to milk that prime membership for all of its glory. Not sure if I could post links here so look up OzniumX [Upgrade Version] Aluminum Trunk Grocery Bag Hook for Tesla Model 3, Black, Anodized Aluminum, Interior Accessories on amazon. That’s the one I’m currently looking at. Obviously shop around and see for yourself which one you think you would like best. I’m buying one because it’s a neat little hack that’s cheap and easy to install. Seems practical and useful so why not lol I also some frunk clips that seem more gimmicky than practical, but I might give that a shot too. Tesla Model 3 Frunk Bolt Cover Front Hook Holding Clips Set of 2 from basenor on amazon as well.

Hope this helps!

Reactions: lightcyan
Just now got an email from my SA with subject Delivery Day prep. Just a standard email with links to videos to learn more about the vehicle. Have asked him if there is any movement on the delivery date, no reply yet. Also, my guess is that since the estimated delivery date is Nov 20 - Dec 11 might be an automated email. Anyone else having such communication?

I’m in Arizona, placed my order 10/15 shortly after the update went live, SR+, PW, black interior - when I had ordered, my account showed estimated delivery date of 11/27-12/11.

I just logged in and it now shows 11/19-11/27!!! And I haven’t been contacted by my SA. I sent a text saying “uh hi, am I supposed to get a car this week?, if yes, any exact dates?” No my account doesn’t show a VIN and no I wasn’t emailed notification of a VIN so I’m not sure if my account is wrong or if this is “typical” - anyone else????

I’m in Arizona, placed my order 10/15 shortly after the update went live, SR+, PW, black interior - when I had ordered, my account showed estimated delivery date of 11/27-12/11.

I just logged in and it now shows 11/19-11/27!!! And I haven’t been contacted by my SA. I sent a text saying “uh hi, am I supposed to get a car this week?, if yes, any exact dates?” No my account doesn’t show a VIN and no I wasn’t emailed notification of a VIN so I’m not sure if my account is wrong or if this is “typical” - anyone else????

Congrats! Not change for me, but ordered a few weeks after you.

Reveal your VIN before it appears on your account

^^^ Some have reported that the VIN hitting your reservation page can be delayed but is found in the source code. The above thread gives some instructions on how to find

Oh my god!!!! Mine also changed to 11/19-11/25!!! I ordered 10/14. Also no VIN in the source code or text though ???

Congrats! Not change for me, but ordered a few weeks after you.

Reveal your VIN before it appears on your account

^^^ Some have reported that the VIN hitting your reservation page can be delayed but is found in the source code. The above thread gives some instructions on how to find

No dice, nothing showing using this technique. Bummer. And no response from my SA (but didn't send the text until after 6:00PM so I'm hoping for a response tomorrow)

No dice, nothing showing using this technique. Bummer. And no response from my SA (but didn't send the text until after 6:00PM so I'm hoping for a response tomorrow)

Shucks...

Seems like folks in the SR+, LR and Perf. waiting rooms have all had delivery window updates. Thats enough data points to say that the change may (hopefully) mean something.

My buddy order 10/18 Blue on white 19 inch just got the updated timeline from 11/22 to 12/13 NOW 11/19 to 11/29 SOFLA

I ordered Nov 3 MSM on black inch cant get on the website from my computer but on my mobile still shows 12/8 to 12/29 (maybe its updating?) Wishful thinking!

Same as above. Last night my "delivery estimate range" was updated to Nov19-29. This morning it is showing Nov20-29 (since the 19th was yesterday I suppose). No contact from SA, no automated text, no VIN assigned. I assume no contact due to it being after-hours still. Hoping to get an update today once people start getting to work this morning