Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Okay, waiting for my blue model 3. Early this morning, car was scheduled for drop off at my house between “9am and 7pm”. Later, got text saying slipped to tomorrow. I figure crazy rush at factory to complete the quarter. But then I signed into my account and I have a new “appointment”.. at 2:00 AM ”tomorrow” (Tonight) Sounds like dine n dash, except I’ve already paid, and the chef is the one dropping off my dinner and running out the restaurant door before I can try it.. I‘m happy and excited and I’m not sure why. 🚙

Okay, waiting for my blue model 3. Early this morning, car was scheduled for drop off at my house between “9am and 7pm”. Later, got text saying slipped to tomorrow. I figure crazy rush at factory to complete the quarter. But then I signed into my account and I have a new “appointment”.. at 2:00 AM ”tomorrow” (Tonight) Sounds like dine n dash, except I’ve already paid, and the chef is the one dropping off my dinner and running out the restaurant door before I can try it.. I‘m happy and excited and I’m not sure why. 🚙
It’s like Santa Claus, only that they leave their sleigh behind. ;) :D
Congrats!!!

• Funny
Reactions: NB Hip fan
Asquared, Congrats on getting your car! I picked mine up in Paramus, NJ last Friday the 24th, and my freaking cards were warped too! Did you just submit a service ticket in the app?
thank you!!! and congrats 🚀

also, yes! i put a tix in as soon as i got home. they are very responsive thru the app.

i had a couple other things — one of which resolved, so now my in-person appt was able to go to mobile service — but i am hoping they just bring 2 new key cards 😎

Last edited:
I placed my order on September 8. EDD is October 4-24. I’m in the Denver area.

Wow... That is extremely fast. I put in an order for a blue M3 SR+ late August, and my timeline was showing January, then February, then March, now for the last two weeks there has been no estimated delivery on my account page.. I'm hoping it is good news, but nothing has been showing up.

Someone mentioned that it shows up in the source code of the site... Checked that as well and it is not there. No luck.

Reactions: MIMC220
Wow... That is extremely fast. I put in an order for a blue M3 SR+ late August, and my timeline was showing January, then February, then March, now for the last two weeks there has been no estimated delivery on my account page.. I'm hoping it is good news, but nothing has been showing up.

Someone mentioned that it shows up in the source code of the site... Checked that as well and it is not there. No luck.
Yeah. It may be too fast, because it originally said January, then December. I wasn’t planning on taking delivery before then, so I was surprised to see it change to November, and then October.

Update yall, woke up this morning to see that my EDD has changed from September 28-30 to October 3-23. This is my first time buying a Tesla, is this normal for them to move the dates around? I even received the text a few weeks back that my car was going to be delivered in September. I guess not anymore.

Update yall, woke up this morning to see that my EDD has changed from September 28-30 to October 3-23. This is my first time buying a Tesla, is this normal for them to move the dates around? I even received the text a few weeks back that my car was going to be delivered in September. I guess not anymore.
From most of the accounts that I've seen, this falls within the "normal" range. When I went to place my order, I had an EDD January, it was pushed back to February, then to March, and it is now gone. I have not received any text from Tesla though about my order though, so you're in a different boat than I am.

When was the original order date? I'll assume no changes along the way? What were the specs?
Original order date 07/10🙄 quoted 8-11 weeks. Officially in week 12.... so i called and got the run around. They said for sure I’ll get it before October 20th. I mean that’ll be 15 weeks so i hope so. I didn’t splurge like most, maybe that’s why I’m waiting longer. SR + in charcoal. Might be the charcoal too, 🤷🏻‍♀️ idk . I had the charger installed In my garage three weeks ago, the only reason I’m not cancelling.

From most of the accounts that I've seen, this falls within the "normal" range. When I went to place my order, I had an EDD January, it was pushed back to February, then to March, and it is now gone. I have not received any text from Tesla though about my order though, so you're in a different boat than I am.
Mine did THE EXACT SAME. I’m with you

Reactions: joshuagreene
I think LFP batteries were available for a short time in early to mid september to fill the gap on demand and those were listed in inventory as 253 miles range. Any that show up now in inventory with 262 miles range are NCA.
262 is an LFP battery with the latest software update installed. our LFP window stickers all read 262.

NCA is 263. 😎