Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Saw an inventory vehicle today around 3:25PM, ordered immediately. Filled out loan application, got approved instantly. Picked the car up around 6:30PM at Cherry Hill location.
Yea, 3 freaking hours and got another Tesla model 3 under my name.
Now I have a 2021 Model 3 NCA SR+ and a 2021 Model 3 LFP SR+.
Would be interesting to hear of whether you experience any differences between the vehicles.

Congrats on folks in west coast who got their car toward the end of quarter!!! We east coast folks probably never get our car, no matter if it's beginning of the quarter or end of quarter :-(
In Las Vegas, ordered 7/10 with a 8-11 week delivery time. Week thirteen starts tomorrow, no vin, no emails, nothing. Just an ever changing delivery window. Mine is now at 10/6-10/20 but it was at 9/27-9/30 and that didn’t stick, so who knows. Tesla customer service is no help. I don’t think it’s a west coast thing, cuz I’ve seen just as many east coasters get their cars. This is just a Tesla thing. You’re not alone

Reactions: Mehmet68
In Las Vegas, ordered 7/10 with a 8-11 week delivery time. Week thirteen starts tomorrow, no vin, no emails, nothing. Just an ever changing delivery window. Mine is now at 10/6-10/20 but it was at 9/27-9/30 and that didn’t stick, so who knows. Tesla customer service is no help. I don’t think it’s a west coast thing, cuz I’ve seen just as many east coasters get their cars. This is just a Tesla thing. You’re not alone
There were dozens available m3s in Bay Area yesterday! That's why I sent the previous message. Did you order the base one? They may delay the cheapest m3 on purpose to make us change our mind and order a more expensive one. who knows...

Hey everyone... Brand new member to the forum. So excited to finally be able to say that I'm a future Tesla owner. After months of research and chatting up other owners at my local super charger station, I bit the bullet this week. I did so, mainly because the estimated delivery dates were showing on the website as March 2022. However, after putting in my order, submitting and gaining my financing approval, the very next day showed an estimated delivery between Nov 20-Dec 10, 2021... Woot Woot!!!

SPECS:
Model 3 SR+
Pearl White Exterior
White Interior
Aero 18" Wheels
Standard Auto Pilot

Reactions: asquared17
picked up my NCA (4446) with 262 miles range listed.
Very interesting. So both the NCA and LFP vehicles show 262 on the sticker. Does your window sticker show fuel economy the same as the attached clip from mine? I know mine is an LFP because it showed 253 miles of range on the inventory listing, it weights 212 lbs more than yours, and it does not have “daily” and “trip” on the charge screen.

Attachments

• FA2971E9-11FE-4D14-BCFB-59DD64F4F5EF.jpeg
    FA2971E9-11FE-4D14-BCFB-59DD64F4F5EF.jpeg
    490.3 KB · Views: 79
Very interesting. So both the NCA and LFP vehicles show 262 on the sticker. Does your window sticker show fuel economy the same as the attached clip from mine? I know mine is an LFP because it showed 253 miles of range on the inventory listing, it weights 212 lbs more than yours, and it does not have “daily” and “trip” on the charge screen.
My NCA sticker is exactly the same as the one you posted.

Hey everyone... Brand new member to the forum. So excited to finally be able to say that I'm a future Tesla owner. After months of research and chatting up other owners at my local super charger station, I bit the bullet this week. I did so, mainly because the estimated delivery dates were showing on the website as March 2022. However, after putting in my order, submitting and gaining my financing approval, the very next day showed an estimated delivery between Nov 20-Dec 10, 2021... Woot Woot!!!

SPECS:
Model 3 SR+
Pearl White Exterior
White Interior
Aero 18" Wheels
Standard Auto Pilot
Welcome! I'm new here as well. Ordered 9/24 with same specs as you. Didn't have a delivery date at first but updated yesterday for the first time and showed Nov 19 to Dec 09. I'll have to keep an eye out on your status changes since we are very close to order dates. Can't wait!

Reactions: NB Hip fan

SPECS:
Model 3 SR+
Pearl White Exterior
White Interior
Aero 18" Wheels
Standard Auto Pilot
Congrats. I am from Toronto placed my M3 SR+ Blue on White order on 27th Sept and same like you it was showing March but after 2 days its showing Nov 15 to Dec 15. Lets hope its realistic . I know Tesla seem to delay a bit but again anything in Dec i 'll take it.

Reactions: NB Hip fan
Hey everybody!
I ordered a M3 SR+ (white interior, no other options) on Sept 26th, 2021. I'm in Essex, Ontario Canada. Still no EDD but I got invited to attend a TeslaTALK predelivery event online. Anyone else experience this? I contacted my SA and Tesla support about an EDD but haven't heard back.

Hey everybody!
I ordered a M3 SR+ (white interior, no other options) on Sept 26th, 2021. I'm in Essex, Ontario Canada. Still no EDD but I got invited to attend a TeslaTALK predelivery event online. Anyone else experience this? I contacted my SA and Tesla support about an EDD but haven't heard back.
Sttange. I ordered on 27th a day after you. It is showing est Nov 15 to Dec 10. Mine is Blue with White. Sr+. I am in Toronto. Also i have completed all predelivery tasks though except insurance. Also selected cash for now and closer to delivery will apply financing.