Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Wow, you are right, my price just dropped by $5K, which goes towards the FSD.
The new May 1st $5K eligibility for Canadian SR+ purchasers is great news. Early reservation holders like me are out of luck though. I would have deferred my late March purchase had I known the budget announcement applied to my car. Hoping for some free upgrade love to make up the loss. Electric Vehicle Incentives

Reactions: torontohm3wait
I ordered SR+ May 1st and i am not seeing any VIN. How ever when i logged in on the site, i am seeing Delivery date and Location ?

is that normal ?

Delivery Appointment
May 14, 2019 at 11:00 AM
Toronto-Oakville
225 Wyecroft Road

Oakville, ON L6K 3S3

This is fun.

I ordered 3/1 - Black SR+, white interior, auto-pilot - up in Vancouver, Canada. Says 2 week window in my account profile, but no VIN or delivery date yet.

I called sales on Monday, and they said expect 4 weeks. I'm fine with that, as long as 4 weeks doesn't become 6 or 8 weeks.

What's weird, is sales told me reservation order does matter. I reserved 3 years ago, on the very day they took pre-orders...but I have a feeling, inventory or other factors will trump this.

Have you heard anything yet? I ordered same but in Toronto . At least we get 5 k federal incentive now!

No VIN yet.[/QUOT
I ordered SR+ May 1st and i am not seeing any VIN. How ever when i logged in on the site, i am seeing Delivery date and Location ?

is that normal ?

Delivery Appointment
May 14, 2019 at 11:00 AM
Toronto-Oakville
225 Wyecroft Road

Oakville, ON L6K 3S3
I have exactly the same date and time for delivery except in Montreal. I ordered on May 1. I also got email asking for dates I am available for home delivery and asking me to sort out financing and insurance.