Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
it seems crazy to me that white paint and seating material costs $2,500 more than black. I know everyone’s color choices are very personal, but I have a hard time spending an extra $2,500 to get white vs black. There can’t be any significant incremental cost to Tesla to produce the white variations. It feels like they are taking advantage a bit here.

Tesla isn't imposing it's profits will on anyone.Everyone is free to choose to pay. There is a reason why black is free and the rest are not. If Blue was the new Black then Blue would be free and black $1000

Got "The Call" yesterday afternoon during rush hour commute home on my Volt's BT system. My Volt overheard every word and is pissed off :p. The call was just to let me know the SR+ was in transport and expected to arrive at Mtl SC before end of business this Saturday. They confirmed a few things and answered some of my questions. I'll get another call to actually confirm that my tentative delivery date is a go.

I already have my 3D MAX Floor Mats, Wireless Phone Charger Pad, Aero Wheel Cap Kit, SS Tesla red Emblem Tire Valve Caps, Middle console Teak Wood Textured Grain Decal Vinyl Wrap Film + install kit. Plug-in style Tesla Plug & Cable Organizer to replace my old SAE J1772 one now that I will have the Tesla adapter, Set of MICHELIN X-Ice Xi3.

On it's way in shipment, Frunk and Trunk All Weather Model 3 mats (Weathertech OEM), Nema 6-50 Mobile Charger adapter, Kids Tesla Red T-Shirt for family. SS Performance Model clone pedal covers.

Backordered: Slime Smart Repair Tire Kit, Art Replica Wheels R-171 Gun Metal 18" OEM Fitment Model 3 except P.

I better get my M3 as planned or I'm going to shop until I drop waiting ;)

Got "The Call" yesterday afternoon during rush hour commute home on my Volt's BT system. My Volt overheard every word and is pissed off :p. The call was just to let me know the SR+ was in transport and expected to arrive at Mtl SC before end of business this Saturday. They confirmed a few things and answered some of my questions. I'll get another call to actually confirm that my tentative delivery date is a go.

I already have my 3D MAX Floor Mats, Wireless Phone Charger Pad, Aero Wheel Cap Kit, SS Tesla red Emblem Tire Valve Caps, Middle console Teak Wood Textured Grain Decal Vinyl Wrap Film + install kit. Plug-in style Tesla Plug & Cable Organizer to replace my old SAE J1772 one now that I will have the Tesla adapter, Set of MICHELIN X-Ice Xi3.

On it's way in shipment, Frunk and Trunk All Weather Model 3 mats (Weathertech OEM), Nema 6-50 Mobile Charger adapter, Kids Tesla Red T-Shirt for family. SS Performance Model clone pedal covers.

Backordered: Slime Smart Repair Tire Kit, Art Replica Wheels R-171 Gun Metal 18" OEM Fitment Model 3 except P.

Same! I legit need to stop. Now I’m looking at custom break calipers.

Wow that’s an awesome list of extra items! Does your winter tyre selection work out cheaper than the Tesla package?
Will be great to hear about your delivery experience. I too am waiting for SR+ but in Ottawa and not sure whether to pick up or have delivered!

Wow that’s an awesome list of extra items! Does your winter tyre selection work out cheaper than the Tesla package?
Will be great to hear about your delivery experience. I too am waiting for SR+ but in Ottawa and not sure whether to pick up or have delivered!

Yes and I don't like Tesla's choice of tire. and I want to use the Aero wheels and covers next winter to maximize range and the Replica wheels with OEM tires for non-winter. I expect a large demand for Tesla winter tires and wheels so I am planning ahead. I do all my own wheels swaps.

Winter tires are on the cheap out of season and available in M3 size.

If you don't have a trade-in then home deliver. I have a trade-in.

Wow you are even more prepared than me! You might want to add some ONR, and some edgeless microfiber cloths to keep it clean and shiny. Be careful that the T logo valve caps are not metal threads, as they are known to corrode and seize , destroying your TPMS .. you can get metal ones, but they need a plastic insert for the threads. Slime kit also destroys the TPMS and the tire. Suggest just a compressor.