Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I know people who ordered Blue SR+ from march 2nd are still on the wait ... According to Tesla, they will be delivered before June QTR .. meaning by June end

Just got my Blue SR+ VIN today. ordered 3 Weeks ago. Got my Delivery Date 1 week ago for delivery in 1 week.
So if all remain true with initial Tesla Canada estimate of 2-4 weeks for SR+ when I ordered. Sitting at exactly 4 weeks.

Reactions: Mayoo
European SR+ order put in on the 12:th of April.. Still no VIN or expected delivery date =(
Still having slim hope that their might be a couple on the Morning Cornelia that's headed toward my market but no word yet.
Towbar option released today but not sure I'm willing to add time for delivery for it.

Yes Tesla Oakville said there was a huge delivery last night. my car is one of them SR+ Blue Manufactured April 27, 2019 with new 3.0 HW
Who have you been dealing with there? I am quite frustrated with the service thus far. When i want to add autopilot or fsd i get a reply immediately but when i ask for an update or changes for pricing never get a reply until i email a couple of times.

White on white and red with white both taking months in ontario not weeks or days...

My friend just ordered a white/white SR. I have a feeling he is going to be waiting a long time before he gets it. I doubt they are making many of that combination. Currently there is not a single white car in stock anywhere in the country. White on white is even more rare.

Reactions: torontohm3wait
My friend just ordered a white/white SR. I have a feeling he is going to be waiting a long time before he gets it. I doubt they are making many of that combination. Currently there is not a single white car in stock anywhere in the country. White on white is even more rare.
I had this order in for a month before I went to the store and just picked up an inventory black on black lol. (SR+)

it seems crazy to me that white paint and seating material costs $2,500 more than black. I know everyone’s color choices are very personal, but I have a hard time spending an extra $2,500 to get white vs black. There can’t be any significant incremental cost to Tesla to produce the white variations. It feels like they are taking advantage a bit here.

Reactions: torontohm3wait