Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Received my email with VIN today saying car is on the truck with ETA of Friday 6/07. SR no plus MSM, Black, Aero. I ordered May 24th after a test drive. I also got the text to schedule delivery but it is only offering Wednesday June 12th and won't let me pick another day. I ordered the 14-50 adapter from Tesla this weekend and it says 3 weeks to ship. I will be accepting delivery at the Tampa location.

Received my email with VIN today saying car is on the truck with ETA of Friday 6/07. SR no plus MSM, Black, Aero. I ordered May 24th after a test drive. I also got the text to schedule delivery but it is only offering Wednesday June 12th and won't let me pick another day. I ordered the 14-50 adapter from Tesla this weekend and it says 3 weeks to ship. I will be accepting delivery at the Tampa location.

I also got a delivery date text message that wouldn't let me change it. Moments later I recieved a phone call from a delivery associate and he set up a different date for me. Also talked to him about the 14-50 adapter. He told me he will ensure one is available to purchase from the parts department when I pick up the car. Jacksonville FL

Ordered mine on 5/19, SR DBM Aero, still no VIN on my account but was able to pull it from the source code, 317XXX, seems low to me.

Emailed my sales advisor and he advised me that my car was on a truck to AZ and he would follow up on Tuesday to confirm delivery date.

So stoked considering my account has said 6-8 weeks since I ordered it. We will see how things go over the next couple days.

Joining the waiting room... black on black aero with Autopilot ordered online 24 May with a 2-4 week wait expected... no VIN yet.

Got my delivery notice yesterday (June 2nd) for a 20 June delivery, so overall, I'm pretty pleased with the timeline, they are (just) inside the promised 2-4 week window at 27 days (26 really as I ordered late at night) from order to delivery assuming all goes smoothly. Not bad for being in Canada I think, which has to add some time. Now I'm really hoping it has HW3... VIN (from looking at page source) is over 410K, so I'm hopeful.

Been at "Payment" status with my account status. Ordered May 9th. Delivery says June 12. How long is the wait Payment and Delivery? I had to ask my Tesla rep explicitly if there was a VIN yet.

Bonus: is anyone able to explain the payment procedure -- is it done online or at the Tesla delivery site?

I still haven't heard from anyone about my delivery, which was automatically scheduled for next Friday at 9:30am. No texts, no emails, no calls. Is this normal?

Mine was scheduled for next Saturday at 10am. I checked again this AM and my appointment was cancelled. I called and my DA had cancelled it since I did not have a VIN and it was unlikely my car would be here before then according to him. 5/20 order. Black/white/19's/SR+. He made it very clear that those delivery appointments are tentative.

Ordered 5/24 1030am, SR+, DBM, Black, Aero. VIN is showing up in code as of today (was not there this morning), but no notification and I'm still at "Prepare for Delivery".

Text received this morning to schedule delivery with no change in the RN site. However, they wanted to deliver to my house, and since I'm trading in a stick shift and prefer not to have this done here, I switched to the main Portland site. Scheduled for Thursday. VIN now visible, with the site saying "Please pay off your remaining balance".

As a FYI it appears that you don't get the "pay remaining balance" bits until you've scheduled delivery.

Assuming no issues, that would be precisely 13 days of my 14 estimate. Not bad! Here's hoping it arrives from the shipping truck ok.

Got a text today from tesla saying they have scheduled next monday for pickup, and it asked me to submit my delivery profile. I looked around my account page and I couldn't find anything related to delivery profile, but they did update my delivery time and pickup location. Should I be worried?

Got a text today from tesla saying they have scheduled next monday for pickup, and it asked me to submit my delivery profile. I looked around my account page and I couldn't find anything related to delivery profile, but they did update my delivery time and pickup location. Should I be worried?
Yeah, I went through that as well. They sent that nag to me even though I had already done it. Anyway, once the "delivery profile" is submitted, and a delivery date is set, the delivery profile is now called "Completed Tasks".

Got a text that my black/black/aero/ap was on the truck and to schedule delivery. I set it for saturday but could have gone as early as wednesday. Vin showed up (it is in the 398,000 range) but I am still waiting on them to enter the pay off on my trade in and get me the final numbers so I can start the loan process. I know I need at least 2 business days for the loan paperwork to go through. The process is a bit frustrating when you really, really, really want your car!