Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
This wait has been really depressing lol. My estimated delivery said 5-9 weeks when I ordered on Oct 25. So I shouldn't expect it to be any sooner than that, yet still... seeing people getting VINs this week is awesome, but when I check mine, I don't see it. Just a few more weeks, I suppose.
It could be even more depressing, you could be me who ordered 9/26. I am starting to lose hope.

Seems like VIN assignment is less important than geography in terms of when you get your car. I ordered mine pretty much the same time as you, got the VIN yesterday but my delivery date is 2+ weeks away since I’m on the east coast. If you live closer to the Tesla factory you may get your car before me even though you don’t have a VIN yet!
That makes sense. Got vin 11/25, Delivery on 11/29. Los Angeles

B78D170C-2AB9-497C-9463-24D45D268A13.jpeg
Picked up today. Great condition. Delivery staff were awesome. Arrived a little early. Was not a problem meant I got out early. Sorry only a couple of pics.
9400CBD8-075E-4BDC-8946-B7D06BB48554.jpeg

Ordered 2 weeks ago SR+ White/Black FSD.

Havent been assigned a VIN or an SA.

I see everyone talking about their SA and I'm wondering how do you get assigned to one and if not is that indicative that it may be a while?
My SA left me a voicemail introducing himself about a week after I ordered. You can likely call your nearest Tesla store and ask who your SA is and get their email. You’ve likely been assigned one and they just haven’t messaged you yet.